Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

what do you mean? unless some site popped up for retail then i guess so. I havent found anywhere at or near retail and im not paying reseller prices or near it.
so $40 over retail is too much? :smh:
maybe you should collect converse all stars...

anybody else have this issue with kickz?
i ordered with my amex and they said it didn't go through and they're asking me to wire transfer them the money. im kind of hesitant because i get no buyer protection with wire transfer...anybody else have this happen to them?
Call amex and tell them you are trying make an international purchase, and the merchant is having a problem chargong the card.
You'll either find that there was a problem that they can help you with
Or they never even attempted to process the amex. Businesses are iffy about processing amex because they are known to side with customers on chargebacks (even with proof) and they charge the highest merchant fees
Yes, had same thing on my first order (jan1), they only accept verified VISA or Master Card Secure code. Not all banks participate in that program, thus I ordered with a different card the next time my size was up and it went through. Some have had success with Amex, but I would call whatever card you plan to use ahead of time and tell them you are trying to make an international online purchase to see if you have any kinds of holds on your account or if your fraud dept. stopped payment (happened to me, but was on the phone w/ bank and they fixed it at the time) in the meantime I also got sent the invoice about doing the wire-transfer. U can call them and have them release pair back(cancel order) not sure if you will for sure be able to snap up b4 someone else online though. My 2nd order should be here the 10th, so when orders are processed as most have said they ship pretty fast. Try a call, faster than email for sure. remember to wait thru the NBA highlights someone will answer. Hope that helps, Good luck

So I am happy to say that my second pair came through today. No fees, no customs no nada !! I got lucky this time, cause you never know with customs. The pair looks good, got a couple marks on the patent. Also it looks like some Minor plastic shreds coming off the carbon fibre. Is it ever wrapped, my first pair (local) doesn't seem to have any plastic wrap. I never noticed any on other pics here either. Anyone who knows about this, pls advise

I had Problems with the Pinky toe too, however does it take time to break in in the Jordan XIs, just like other shoes eg foams, and other leather shoes? And could someone in  the future do a Topic for Jordan Brand Retro/Performance Sizing with a list for each shoe(Both OG/retros Since some people get them Early) eg: if Jordan XIs are true to size for a person with a Wide foot or a person with normal foot etc on a New Sticky Thread. 

PS: I know Maybe this is somthing that is outside this topic, But I just want to mention it since alot of people are asking about sizing for retros and Shoes in general and I havent seen any Sticky thread with Jordan Brand Retro/Performance Shoe Sizing(True to Size, Smaller or Bigger)  

Got an invoice from FedEx today. When I got it I thought great here comes the $100 customs charge. Open it up and I see this

:smokin :smokin

waste of paper :lol: :pimp:

still no restock :smh:

theres no way you missed out still fam ...damb

what do you mean? unless some site popped up for retail then i guess so. I havent found anywhere at or near retail and im not paying reseller prices or near it.

bruh you are playing.. if you actually want the shoes(& not just because they are/were "hot") why didnt you cop form a euro site if you missed out stateside ... do you actually want them or you gonna keep "waiting for retail"

Last edited:
Yes, had same thing on my first order (jan1), they only accept verified VISA or Master Card Secure code. Not all banks participate in that program, thus I ordered with a different card the next time my size was up and it went through. Some have had success with Amex, but I would call whatever card you plan to use ahead of time and tell them you are trying to make an international online purchase to see if you have any kinds of holds on your account or if your fraud dept. stopped payment (happened to me, but was on the phone w/ bank and they fixed it at the time) in the meantime I also got sent the invoice about doing the wire-transfer. U can call them and have them release pair back(cancel order) not sure if you will for sure be able to snap up b4 someone else online though. My 2nd order should be here the 10th, so when orders are processed as most have said they ship pretty fast. Try a call, faster than email for sure. remember to wait thru the NBA highlights someone will answer. Hope that helps, Good luck
damn. you ordered same time as me and i've yet to hear from them about shipping confirmation. got the backordered email but it's past the time they've talked about before shipping.been waiting patiently but gonna make a call to them tonight. hopefully it's they've been too busy to send out the email or respond to my emails... :smh:

bruh you are playing.. if you actual want the shoes(& not just because they are/were "hot") why didnt you cop form a euro site if you missed out stateside ... do you actually want them or you gonna keep "waiting for retail"
+1. he's probably trying to get them to eventually resell.

Last edited:
bruh you are playing.. if you actual want the shoes(& not just because they are/were "hot") why didnt you cop form a euro site if you missed out stateside ... do you actually want them or you gonna keep "waiting for retail"
he must be waiting for the outlets :rofl:

Last edited:
damn. you ordered same time as me and i've yet to hear from them about shipping confirmation. got the backordered email but it's past the time they've talked about before shipping.been waiting patiently but gonna make a call to them tonight. hopefully it's they've been too busy to send out the email or respond to my emails...
mean.gif

+1. he's probably trying to get them to eventually resell.
Yeah, they told me my pair went out(jan 7) b4 I got the email, and they would resend confirmation #, which they did and later i got the official one with attachment saying shipped.Then my order actually went out today jan 8. I DIDN'T ever get a backorder notice, so maybe sit tight they are gonna get to you. if you didn't get a second backorder with attachment saying "canceled or sold out" you might still be good. I know its a hard thing to wait on. but def give them a call and see whats up. Good luck

finishline just tweeted "GET YOU AIR JORDAN IX HERE"

i thought it said "XI" and I was literally SHAKING with joy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

thanks for the input. Yeah I called AMEX and they actually said they let the order go through, which is why it seems shady to me. AMEX says the charge is still pending and kickz said they never put it through. some shady business going on. and kickz reps told me over the phone that they cant try to authorize another transaction for some reason so they're trying to push me to use wire transfer. sounds shady to me...still debating if i want to take the risk

Yeah, they told me my pair went out(jan 7) b4 I got the email, and they would resend confirmation #, which they did and later i got the official one with attachment saying shipped.Then my order actually went out today jan 8. I DIDN'T ever get a backorder notice, so maybe sit tight they are gonna get to you. if you didn't get a second backorder with attachment saying "canceled or sold out" you might still be good. I know its a hard thing to wait on. but def give them a call and see whats up. Good luck
thanks for the info. yea i haven't received a cancellation email so i think they are just swamped. i would be disappointed if they don't honor my order. since they restocked a FSR twice after i paid for mine. milkskate did something similar to me on the concord release (which they ended up cancelling). would hate to have to put kickz on my euro site s**t list.

Last edited:
still no restock :smh:

theres no way you missed out still fam ...damb

bruh you are playing.. if you actually want the shoes(& not just because they are/were "hot") why didnt you cop form a euro site if you missed out stateside ... do you actually want them or you gonna keep "waiting for retail"
Lol I'm trying to figure out why people still pay this dude any mind, been in here since release day crying because he ain't got a pair. Can't be cheap in this business

Dam kickz order already in clearing agency in Phili, just left Germany today, wow! Those cats are wizards over there.

@Itzzzberny if you were able to get an order placed and didn't wire-transter notice, just backorder you should be fine. If they only sent wire-transfer email, they still are holding shoes for you, it just didn't go through on card. I had the 1st pending charge for an order that "didn't go through as well" the authorization took the $, but it should reverse

Dude, there have been pairs within the past 2 days for $217.00 shipped! What in the world are you expecting, somebody to PAY YOU for you to take a pair?

Dam kickz order already in clearing agency in Phili, just left Germany today, wow! Those cats are wizards over there.
@Itzzzberny if you were able to get an order placed and didn't wire-transter notice, just backorder you should be fine. If they only sent wire-transfer email, they still are holding shoes for you, it just didn't go through on card. I had the 1st pending charge for an order that "didn't go through as well" the authorization took the $, but it should reverse
Good to see they move quick once shipped. I didn't get any wire transfer email . Also it's not a pending charge, the money has been taken.

Back
Top Bottom