Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was also hit with customs from Kickz. I'm sure if they put the invoice INSIDE the box, we all wouldn't have been hit with customs. Whatever, it's cool.

Funny story of the day, some kid wanted to do a straight trade for our breds. Sent me some pics. Bought from Marquee Sole. 

Are you serious?
Obviously, doesn't line up. But I also compared with my Kickz pair. The actual "23" logo on the MS pair is a lot thicker, not as spaced out etc.
Carbon fiber, there may be variations between legit pairs, but this is a bad try.
Box, look at the lack of detail on the shoes, fingers, and face. 

Maybe not all of MS shoes are fake, or B-Grades, but I'm just at a lost for words right now.
Did he have a reciept to prove?

I was also hit with customs from Kickz. I'm sure if they put the invoice INSIDE the box, we all wouldn't have been hit with customs. Whatever, it's cool.

Funny story of the day, some kid wanted to do a straight trade for our breds. Sent me some pics. Bought from Marquee Sole. 

Are you serious?
Obviously, doesn't line up. But I also compared with my Kickz pair. The actual "23" logo on the MS pair is a lot thicker, not as spaced out etc.
Carbon fiber, there may be variations between legit pairs, but this is a bad try.
Box, look at the lack of detail on the shoes, fingers, and face. 

Maybe not all of MS shoes are fake, or B-Grades, but I'm just at a lost for words right now.
lmao THAT GIF!
laugh.gif

but yeah, these look pretty suspect to me.

^thats what I said... I guess peeps just be checking every minute of their life for a restock. Still haven't gotten a pair yet. I'm bout to pull the trigger and just buy off a reseller here on NT

Yea his order definitely went wrong somewhere if he got hit like that. Just like PP said, UPS dropped em off at my door like any other package. Dont like the way kickz advertised what was in the box and how much I paid on the invoice though. Prolly had sticky fingaz itching
Got my 1st and only pair(so far) from the Germans today, great condition as others have stated. Double boxed, only a ding or two on bottom of box(but who cares I don't wear the box).2ndTRRUUUU. Waaay too much info on the front,of box: invoice my name, cell #, address,price, SIZE, etc. Funny thing is UPS gave me hassle to send mobile updates bc they say my name "wasn't on the package" though it was EVERYWHERE, literally.
mean.gif
However, again as others have stated, NO CUSTOMS
grin.gif
(this was a single order to Chicago)
It's funny people just blast sites for "restocks" when that's not even what it is. Kickz is a pretty big company in Germany with multiple wharehouses and locations. Everyone should be pretty happy they continually take their inventory and sell what doesn't sell locally to us in the states....you guys should think a little before spreading doubt on a site....
^^THIS^^

This also is why different sizes take different times, they have to corral them all from their different inventories before ship, think it say so somewhere.
Yes and both shipping confirmations as well today...
Was able to get in last night during the madness also. So, congrats! I got confirm then, and ship email 2night/afternoon. They should be here monday. I actually used the "reversed or released" funds from my 1st declined transaction @ kickz. Not sure when it dropped off but it did. No sweat, no calls about it. **So others with "missing" or "held" $$ from kickz transactions that didn't go through or denied seems like the are getting around to fixing it w/o calls, though some have had to call and dispute.** Good Luck to all.

My Boy brung these buy to my crib for me to check out he said he met up with a guy @ flight club funny thing tho fc said legit I feel Nooo The box sticker looks sus i cant believe Fc will pass these peep these pics
[/IMG]

My Boy brung these buy to my crib for me to check out he said he met up with a guy @ flight club funny thing tho fc said legit I feel Nooo The box sticker looks sus i cant believe Fc will pass these peep these pics[/quote]
So, the box looks suspect cause it doesn't have the suggest retail tag on it?

My Boy brung these buy to my crib for me to check out he said he met up with a guy @ flight club funny thing tho fc said legit I feel Nooo The box sticker looks sus i cant believe Fc will pass these peep these pics
[/IMG]
jordan/nike boxes from europe and asia don't have the retail price tag.

the box isn't a legit check :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone who is a 12 bite on a 12.5 with no issue? Tying to hit my little bro with a pair he just doesn't want snug fit..Told him my 12s are fine. but he's not sure(bc he's not trying mine on)

I'm pretty sure FC takes off the suggested retail tag because I mean they got complete idiots/hypebeasts going there and wanting to buy it who don't actually know the suggested retail price (not calling your friend that or anything) thinking that FC resell price is good.  You can probably get it cheaper from eBay or CL rather than FC.

I'm pretty sure FC takes off the suggested retail tag because I mean they got complete idiots/hypebeasts going there and wanting to buy it who don't actually know the suggested retail price (not calling your friend that or anything) thinking that FC resell price is good.  You can probably get it cheaper from eBay or CL rather than FC.
he never said he bought it at FC.his homie went to FC probably went in to get a legit check from an employee.

Last edited:
Yeah it's crazy with these fakes & B grades just glad I got mine from fa for retail no disrespect to anyone trying to get them or who's paying double

:rofl: cool Anderson Thanks for the help I appreciate it!!

It was my fault in a way, just really tired.  

Mules, you don't need to put you can just drag the photo into your downloads and click insert image; just letting you know.
[/quote]

I'm not questioning Kicks legitimacy I know they're legit... but I heard some people didn't even get shipping confirmations and they placed their orders a while back...
yea. from my experience w/ them. they are pretty bad about not honoring back orders. they restock and then most orders are filled but some backorders get cancelled. i called their store and was told my backorder will not be honored cause of the item being out of stock. even while a restock just went up (even w/ my size) and i even told the worker but he said thats not correct. i asked for a refund and he said he will do it quickly. i filed a dispute w/ a visa rep and they said that kickz has 7 days to pay back the money and if not , they will go through w/ the dispute and i should i have my money back within 60days. heres where i really got pissed. kickz sent me an email today saying my pair is now reserved and have 10 days to send them a wire transfer to get the shoes. :smh:
kickz you have my money and have yet to refund me and now you are holding a pair ransom for a wire transfer from me. yeaaa G T F O! kickz has given out a lot of pairs to people but they are far from perfect. not here to argue w/ those who got theirs. just telling you what happened.

Last edited:
i can't believe my order on the 1st of January went through all that. went through 3-4 restocks and still couldn't honor my order, but they sure took the money and don't wanna give it back. instead they want more.. lol
people were ragging on me cause they got theirs and telling how legit kickz is but that doesn't hide the fact that what happened is shady. the argument wasn't about legitimacy but how they handled the issue. very poorly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom