Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

While kickz customer service is horrible and slooooooow to respond to emails I think they have gotten a bit of a bad rap. Not fulfilling orders but posting restocks in the same size is unforgivable, but I can see how it's a logistical nightmare to keep track of with multi warehouses.

We can't forget they are operating a international business, shipping shoes all over the globe, I can understand this release may have caught them off guard, or short staffed. At least there servers held out better then most sites.

While kickz customer service is horrible and slooooooow to respond to emails I think they have gotten a bit of a bad rap. Not fulfilling orders but posting restocks in the same size is unforgivable, but I can see how it's a logistical nightmare to keep track of with multi warehouses.

We can't forget they are operating a international business, shipping shoes all over the globe, I can understand this release may have caught them off guard, or short staffed. At least there servers held out better then most sites.
So is SNS,EndClothing,SH,Nike,OS,Size?,etc. Just them not being able to get a hold of is a big no no. its like talking to a brick wall. like you said unforgivable. i would've been satisfied if they notified me about the item being out of stock or let me know wtf was going on but wasn't given that common courtesy.

Last edited:
Got my order from kickz today. I ordered on
The 3rd.

No custom fees.

Im from north san diego.

Just happy i got a pair. Wouldnt of done it without this forum. Thx fellas.

Got my order from kickz today. I ordered on
The 3rd.

No custom fees.

Im from north san diego.

Just happy i got a pair. Wouldnt of done it without this forum. Thx fellas.
I hope I'm as lucky.  I just ordered a pair for a friend.  Keeping fingers crossed that the order is fulfilled, doesn't take more than 2 weeks to ship, and no custom added. *crosses fingers*

isn't it time to open a new thread:

Air Jordan 11 Retro Columbia Christmas 2013 ;-)

One of my kickz pairs is being delivered today, I will update on custom fees when they arrive.

I'd have to admit that these aren't as comfy as my 01's, but I sold them to fund this purchase. They were too big any way

Site is already crashing just from people checking it out
yup
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom