Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you are right but how many people keep asking the same question and get the same answer NO ONE KNOWS THE REAL DEAL ABOUT THE CHARGE so if people continue to ask why not give them a different answer than the on in the thread 15 times already and on top of that it kinda late to worry about customs now the shoe is on its way already ....

you are right but how many people keep asking the same question and get the same answer NO ONE KNOWS THE REAL DEAL ABOUT THE CHARGE so if people continue to ask why not give them a different answer than the on in the thread 15 times already and on top of that it kinda late to worry about customs now the shoe is on its way already ....

Ok, I feel you now lol. I thought you were being serious! My bad

It's UPS, no one can tell you for sure. What is so hard to grasp about this concept?

Our government taxes products imported to the states. Customs is the agency that handles this and like any government agency they are more focused on illegal drugs and weapons to catch everything that should be taxed. Depending on your shipping carrier they add on additional fees as a handling charge. Import duties depend on the declared value of the package, country of origin, country of manufacture, what materials are used, what the manufacture classifies the item as, etc. etc.

NO ONE CAN TELL YOU IF YOU WILL BE CHARGED OR HOW MUCH!

They can tell you how much they were charged for, if they where charged, and all the other variables that apply. You can call DHL and get an estimate or you can sign up on FedEx (its free but you have to sign up)and they have a customs duties estimator.

If the shipping companies can't give you an exact amount and they do this for a living, certainly none of us can either.

That is probably the best description of how customs works that I have ever seen here. This is exactly what happens with your product to the T !! Very well put and informative !

It's UPS, no one can tell you for sure. What is so hard to grasp about this concept?

Our government taxes products imported to the states. Customs is the agency that handles this and like any government agency they are more focused on illegal drugs and weapons to catch everything that should be taxed. Depending on your shipping carrier they add on additional fees as a handling charge. Import duties depend on the declared value of the package, country of origin, country of manufacture, what materials are used, what the manufacture classifies the item as, etc. etc.

NO ONE CAN TELL YOU IF YOU WILL BE CHARGED OR HOW MUCH!

They can tell you how much they were charged for, if they where charged, and all the other variables that apply. You can call DHL and get an estimate or you can sign up on FedEx (its free but you have to sign up)and they have a customs duties estimator.

If the shipping companies can't give you an exact amount and they do this for a living, certainly none of us can either.
He's absolutely correct. I work for a regional shipping company and we ship back and forth to Mexico. We can never tell customers when and how much customs "MAY" charge them for what they are shipping, so to avoid this, we only tell them that we ship documents.

It all lies within the Customs agencies of each respective Country where these packages go in and out of.

I've seen boxes of used t-shirts get a $80 customs fee and a comforter, $300. You can never tell with them.

Sizing question: do they expand (width - wise) after breaking them in? Its a lil snug on my feet. But lenght wise its perfect.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

this ndc pair has alot extra glue on it def the worst pair i got guess will be the first one i wear

Thanks!
glasses.gif

Don't feel bad received a pair from FNL with extra glue on both left & right I was pissed

It's sad that JB can just throw out ANY old thing and we are still OK wth it. Any pair that has glue stains across the uppers shuld have been caught by QC and thus deemed factory 2nd! :/ One of these days when i've got a little extra time on my hands, i'm going to look into seeing what it would take to sue them for false advertisement(Quality Products Inspired etc) LOL

Got an email today from Natterjacks that my order was cancelled.  Full refund, what a bummer

whats the deal with UPS handing over packages to USPS for delivery? anyone else have this happen?
Do you live in a rural area? Not necessarily sure how the partnership or contract works exactly, but UPS will sometimes do this since its costly to go out somewhere that isnt very convenient, or logistically feasible for them.  It saves you and them money by handing it over to USPS since USPS goes everywhere. 

Ordered from kicks on the 9th and just received my pair today. UPS man dropped em off on the front porch and took off....no customs

Back
Top Bottom