Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Been on NT for years and for some reason I had to do another profile but anyways I'm still on the hunt for a sz 14.

You guys are mean!!! Lol!!

So, I was one of the guys who couldn't get my pair. After 2 weeks of hustling and trades, I got my 2 pairs sz 9 and 9.5.

To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid to even take them out of the box for fear of creasing. Lol!! BigJ scarred me!!

I'm very seriously considering selling one of them and Trynna locate a 2001 pair. Just pay the difference. Prolly will when I straighten up my bank accoubt

every 5 pages this goes down...

Last edited:
Are you complaining about $10 on a shoe that's almost $200 to begin with?? SMFH.
Maybe you should collect rocks and wear tom's shoes.
How was I complaining about $10?  I was simply asking if anyone had a way to not pay shipping with Finish Line.  Coupon code's don't work. You seriously telling me you're going to not take a few minutes out of your way to try and not pay as much as possible?  What you're too cool for that?  I never messed with Finish Line before, I always use NDC or buy my shoes brick and mortar, thus the reason I even bothered posting asking for someone who does use FL.  This all coming from the same people who cry, ***** and moan about JB raising retail $10.

But hey I'm sure you're not sweating paying as much as you can to get your kicks every time.  I mean you probably did start collecting J's when they were $160, so it's nothing to you to be paying close to $200 every time something comes out.

How was I complaining about $10?  I was simply asking if anyone had a way to not pay shipping with Finish Line.  Coupon code's don't work. You seriously telling me you're going to not take a few minutes out of your way to try and not pay as much as possible?  What you're too cool for that?  I never messed with Finish Line before, I always use NDC or buy my shoes brick and mortar, thus the reason I even bothered posting asking for someone who does use FL.  This all coming from the same people who cry, ***** and moan about JB raising retail $10.

But hey I'm sure you're not sweating paying as much as you can to get your kicks every time.  I mean you probably did start collecting J's when they were $160, so it's nothing to you to be paying close to $200 every time something comes out.

there's been enough arguments for one day...

Last edited:
You guys are mean!!! Lol!!

So, I was one of the guys who couldn't get my pair. After 2 weeks of hustling and trades, I got my 2 pairs sz 9 and 9.5.

To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid to even take them out of the box for fear of creasing. Lol!! BigJ scarred me!!

I'm very seriously considering selling one of them and Trynna locate a 2001 pair. Just pay the difference. Prolly will when I straighten up my bank accoubt

my bad dude... ive just been trying to update members on what to expect whether it was shipping packages from Size? or Sneakersnstuff or "odd" things that happen with the shoes like the crease I got.
I'll admit it though, I dont like the idea of wearing them because of how sad the patent leather bends. CDP pairs didnt do that so I fully expected these to be a superior release.

And dudes saying they been on NT forever and cant get in, I can help you get your old acct if you can still get into the yuku site. Just PM me.

Finally just got my order from kickz.
nthat.gif

I first ordered from them on Jan 4th, got the back-ordered, then sold out pdf.

Kept checking their site, and ordered again after the "restock" on the 9th.

Came out to $430 for 2 pairs, plus I got hit with a $38 customs charge (no biggie).

Overall it was a little bit of a hassle, but well worth it imo.

THANK YOU NT for all the help.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom