Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I would like another pair of these.  If I had one on ice, I would wear the ones that I have now almost all of the time.

Yeah idk if I can mess with Nike for making so many pairs . I've always wanted to have shoes tht not a lot of people have and I can't dont tht while wearing the breds . .. Especially now

so...now my all time favourite xis are a joke because there is plenty to go around...excellent sense of taste. :smh: :smh: :smh:

so...now my all time favourite xis are a joke because there is plenty to go around...excellent sense of taste. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lmao! Nike simply can't please every "sneakerhead" smh!

1st it was they weren't making enough and resellers were the worse

Now they're making too many and the shoes are a joke?

The contradiction amongst "sneakerheads" is both sad and hilarious. Poor Pokemon are so lonely now.

Last edited:
Since their release, I have been to San Antonio, Vegas, Orlando and Kansas City (layovers in Houston, Denver, Dallas and Atlanta.)[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]    [/font]I have only seen these shoes on other peoples feet in Vegas during PROJECT trade show and at the Dunk exchange (I have been looking).  There is a kid who walks to the HS down the road from me who has a pair of Concords.  I do not doubt the experiences of anyone else, but this has been mine.

Last edited:
these shoes are a joke .. not only are they played out but they must have made over a million pairs seriously ..

restock even includes GS sizes lmaoooooooooooo

This is basically like another release, they produced way too many.

Yeah idk if I can mess with Nike for making so many pairs . I've always wanted to have shoes tht not a lot of people have and I can't dont tht while wearing the breds . .. Especially now

:stoneface:

Last edited:
GS means girls sizes correct?..

I am a 7y..  As long as I can get my hands on a pair in that size ill be straight..

I wonder when they are going to re release the 6's..  I am down to my last pair..  Caught em on sale at Foot Locker for 60 bucks..  Bought 2 pairs..  Now the Jordan game is ******ed...

If you truly have a passion for what goes on your feet, you should purchase what it is that you like. Who cares if they made 20K pairs or 20 Million pairs? Buy it if you like it. I picked up some hella nice New Balance 751 for $40. I could care less if NB mass produced them and some kid in Iraq has a pair too. I like them, the price wasn't bad either. But let me get this straight.......

The more widely available a sneaker is, the less it appeals to you?

indifferent.gif

Does that mean you only follow the hype releases in limited quantities?

GS means girls sizes correct?..

I am a 7y..  As long as I can get my hands on a pair in that size ill be straight..

I wonder when they are going to re release the 6's..  I am down to my last pair..  Caught em on sale at Foot Locker for 60 bucks..  Bought 2 pairs..  Now the Jordan game is ******ed...
GS = Grade School e.g. boys sizes.

If NDC is restocking these, then they should say they are on their Release Calendar.  Nike isn't exactly always truthful about their information due to past experiences.

This is the premier Jordan XI so it's only right that they're widely available. I've always loved this sneaker and always will no matter how many people have em. I also have a massive new appreciation for my concords. So off of this pattern if and when the columbia's release they'll probably be so hard to get because of the mild backlash from these black/red XI's. Better clutch these real tight, you'll appreciate them in time

U can never have enough breds. They make great gifts and trade bait

I guess I have to say for trade for what? It seems these are the Chuck Taylor's of Nike. Not hating but if I had something the last thing I would take is the Bred XI in this current climate. Though I'm not the biggest fan of the XI (I know it's crazy). I still have the 01's I bought DS....lol That being said this is to me is the best colorway followed by the Space jams and Concords. Good looks on the restock too if you still need them hopefully you can pick them up.

This is the premier Jordan XI so it's only right that they're widely available. I've always loved this sneaker and always will no matter how many people have em. I also have a massive new appreciation for my concords. So off of this pattern if and when the columbia's release they'll probably be so hard to get because of the mild backlash from these black/red XI's. Better clutch these real tight, you'll appreciate them in time
Yes.  These 'Breds' won't be available again for a long, LONG time.  I'm going to do all that I possibly can to have another pair on ice.

It's great to hear that these will be restocking. Hopefully the people who missed out back in Decemeber will be able to get theirs. I'll be trying for a second pair to store to away.

It'll be great to see all these reseller prices go down! That's a definite plus!

Just looked at the Nike calendar; doesn't say that this restock will be TLO.  To those who know better than I, is this likely to change?  Thanks.

Yeah, it could change to TLO next week because the same thing happened with the Phoenix Suns Foamposite, it was on the Release Calendar but then a week before it dropped it changed to TLO. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Last edited:
i was gonna sell my extra pair.......

now that this info is out, i might just wait

after this restock, i expect them to stop til maybe next black friday.

so after this restock, those who havent copped, i think will be more eager, and the prices will start to rise

Back
Top Bottom