Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm reading all these comments from peeps that don't like the restocking. Are y'all not able to afford another pair right now, so U mad to have to sit this one out ? While the rest of us get pair #3 or #4 to last us in to 2020. LOL. IJS.

i wish they put out as much of bred 11s as they do for all the free run colors combined. still havent been able to get a pair and im salty about it

i wish they put out as much of bred 11s as they do for all the free run colors combined. still havent been able to get a pair and im salty about it
I agree each time there was a restock I was either at work or **** doing normal daily things that didn't involve me waiting on a website refreshing all day. I will be happy with just 1 pair

I think it could be a clever marketing ploy by JB, because when anyone who is into shoes, sees someone with Bred 11's on...U suddenly become more interested in Jordans, in general, all over again...

I called the Champs where i live that got a restock when finishline had their restock, well they had did first come first serve, now they talking about if they get them this time it will be a raffle, all the seven stores in my city that get retro jordan's do raffles, so unless nike does phone orders i might be out of luck.

Some have said everyone should have a pair by now, that's not true, everyone is not able to be free at the time of restocks, also there is no footaction near where i live, you are lucky if you get any retro that releases where i live.

Last edited:
I think it could be a clever marketing ploy by JB, because when anyone who is into shoes, sees someone with Bred 11's on...U suddenly become more interested in Jordans, in general, all over again...

I think that's the case for most JBs (retro ones per se) and not just the BRED 11s...

I seriously hope I can get a pair...There's a Footaction like some 20 minutes from where I live...I will try NDC first, if no luck I will head out out to FA....

I honestly don't see why ppl need anymore than two pairs... The shoe is a beast and will probably re retro before we all want it to. It's kind of sad if you can't get a pair by now.... I mean really... Most of these restocks were acknowledged on NT some time in advance... Giving plenty time to plan.

Dont see why ppl need more than 2 pairs of 11's... Something doesn't sound right about that sentence. Lol.
I need more than 2 pairs in EVERY colorway...

I mean...I guess I can understand why cats are salty. When you drop $200 on something, you obviously don't want everybody and they're moms with em' too. That's human nature. But in the end that really shouldn't matter if you have a genuine love for the kicks.
its the xi's. of course everyone and their mother has them. this aint no galaxy foamposite we r talking about, its a holiday xi lol

Last edited:
Dont see why ppl need more than 2 pairs of 11's... Something doesn't sound right about that sentence. Lol.

First off I'm not talking about this particular model, I have all the XIs except the Columbias and doubles of Breds and Concords. So no I don't mean the XI in general I mean The Blk/RedXIs.

I used to be you, then I looked down and noticed I only have 2 feet and over 100 pairs of shoes.
I'll never get around to wearing that second pair before the shoes will rerelease.
Doubling up has also turned into a square footage issue and I refuse to dedicate more than 1 room in my house to storing shoes.

I had 4 pair of these but am now only down to 1 and that's all I really need, helped a couple buddies and family members in the process. The shoe thing can easily get you on an episode of hoarders in 10-15 years if you aren't careful.

Last edited:
There is a difference between me trading for a pair and getting lucky on a restock the same week, then contemplating selling one two months later for moving expenses......

And the jabroni resellers who buy three+ pairs to "get theirs free"

Sounds like we're all jabronis then, a reseller is a reseller lol

One extra pair to sell or 10 pairs, charging $20 over retail or $100 over retail, still reselling.

I got my free pair, and I'll be looking out for a back-up on the re-re-restock!

lol more breds
eyes.gif

I really want another pair of Breds, so I can finally rock mine form the FNL restock. However, I need the 88s and the Barkley posites. I was already planning on dropping two pair of kicks on the 23rd (posites and 88s). if the 88s don't drop on the 23rd, I'll be grabbing the Breds and Posites. This month is expensive as hell:

1. Taking the fam to hte beach for spring break next week = $1,000 +

2. A pair of white/black 13s = $187.00

3. 88s = $220.00

4. Barkley Posites = $220 -- 258.50

5. Breds = $204.00

6. Tires for my truck = $997.00

This month... $2900 or so... :smh:

Anyone in the Boston area that needs a pair Expressions just tweated they will be receiving the restock
Yep Expressions Footwear@ExpressionsKix

We will have the Jordan 11 Bred restock next week , and that means more stores will probably restock and as far as nyc goes these should be a smooth cop since AJ13 come out a week earlier.  Does this mean finishline will have stock for Black Friday?

Anyone with a Hibbett's that sells retro will see an in store full size restock, GS included, on the 23rd of March.  Confirmed and 100% for sure.  March 23rd is the full on re-release I PM'd some of you about back on December 27th.  That I said to expect before Easter and to not succumb to resell LOL.  I hope you held out!

Back
Top Bottom