Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I cannot believe people are salty that there is a restock!!! these are shoes y'all not gold....
I mean...I guess I can understand why cats are salty. When you drop $200 on something, you obviously don't want everybody and they're moms with em' too. That's human nature. But in the end that really shouldn't matter if you have a genuine love for the kicks.

After this restock if people still complain about how they weren't able to get a pair then they haven't been trying hard enough!

Glad they made a lot of pairs for everyone. You don't wear shoes cause no one else has em. You wear em cause you love em. Wish they made more pairs of royals so everyone who truly wants it could get a pair like bred XI

i dont know man, i think i tried hard (I was looking for a size for my younger sister mostly) and still failed. And got a pair from FNL my boy copped for me, sent them to me and USPS completely lost (stole) them!

So, the assumption is that these will be at all footactions, but that may not necessarily be true.

I begged and pleaded and even started a post after the concord release, asking if nike and jb had learned their lesson

I called for double production on black and red xi

They listened.

Not saying it was me, but praise the lord they did it

And people still trying to get em.

I have guys wanting to buy, but im more worried than ever about flaky buyers, esp now with this restock coming

Yo, deez, you were spewing the most hate on Resellers back when these initially released, but you are a Reseller too, no? I only remember because I happen to sell myself, and you were so pissed. Maybe it was someone else.

I'm stationed in Alabama and the closest Footaction is 2 hours away. I hope they restock in Footlocker too.

Jusy skimmed through 4 pages dont think i saw anyone post this info. And just to be clear FootAction is in store ONLY for select stores.

NDC will be restocking these as well per their release calendar. Does not say TLO but this could change but i doubt it since this shoe has been released going on 3x now

Honestly after initial RD and 2 restocks and you dont come away with a pair then you dont deserve to have them simple as that. Got my 2 on RD back in Dec

Since their release, I have been to San Antonio, Vegas, Orlando and Kansas City (layovers in Houston, Denver, Dallas and Atlanta.)[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]    [/font]I have only seen these shoes on other peoples feet in Vegas during PROJECT trade show and at the Dunk exchange (I have been looking).  There is a kid who walks to the HS down the road from me who has a pair of Concords.  I do not doubt the experiences of anyone else, but this has been mine.
I feel the same way. I saw a lot of people wear them doing Christmas time but now I do not see many people wearing the at all.

There is a difference between me trading for a pair and getting lucky on a restock the same week, then contemplating selling one two months later for moving expenses......

And the jabroni resellers who buy three+ pairs to "get theirs free"

There is a difference between me trading for a pair and getting lucky on a restock the same week, then contemplating selling one two months later for moving expenses......

Your no better, doesn't matter if your selling for moving expenses, to get your pairs free, or for stripper money.

Your doing the same thing to benefit yourself doesn't really matter what you do with the profit.

But understand that i couldn't care less who resells or not but don't put your reasons for reselling on a higher pedestal than others.

I mean...I guess I can understand why cats are salty. When you drop $200 on something, you obviously don't want everybody and they're moms with em' too. That's human nature. But in the end that really shouldn't matter if you have a genuine love for the kicks.

they have no place to be salty. $200 isnt a lot of money. and they not like the galaxies or anything from last years ASG pack. they are the patent leather jordans. a GR yea its been a lot of hype around them since they first came out in 96 but a lot of people had them back then. and you right it shouldnt matter if you genuinely love the shoes. what i always do is wear the shoes 6months to a year later once everyone has dogged they pairs already

laugh.gif
Keep telling yourself there's a difference. You're reselling for a purpose just like everyone else.

Edit: Clown PM'ed me all butthurt
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so...now my all time favourite xis are a joke because there is plenty to go around...excellent sense of taste. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yeah idk if I can mess with Nike for making so many pairs . I've always wanted to have shoes tht not a lot of people have and I can't dont tht while wearing the breds . .. Especially now

Are y'all in high school or something? What you say makes absolutely zero sense. These shoes have been retroed 4 times, I think they've done lost their exclusivity. Seriously I have no idea behind the thinking in these statements. Unless y'all's collection isn't deep enough to have a rotation where these dont stand out. I mean shoot mine are still DS.

$200 is the average for a decent kick from nike so spending that much shouldn't mean limited/exclusive. That's like being mad at everyone wearing Lebrons.

It doesn't matter man in 2-3 years you won't see as many people wearing the Breds cuhz they'll beater than beat . Js keep them in good condition . Have yourself a nice little rotation like stated above and if you don't have one STEP YA MUTHAF%#^ING SHOE GAME UP . C'mon y'all we know how these things work by now.

Last edited:
More opportunities for people that missed out is fine with me. I was already happy with two, but I got an extra third pair as an impulse buy from the finishline restock a while back...:rolleyes
Regardless, couldn't help it at the time since they're a clean shoe. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom