Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What would be the best way to search for the shoes on NDC on restock date?   They say 8am but it might be earlier than that...

They can have 2 more restocks, and people will be all over them...tons of people want this shoe..but I will deff try my best to cop a pair next weekend.

260 dollars on eBay sucks but 260 dollars on Craigslist is fine. that's an 80 dollar profit per pair which is good especially if you put minimal effort into getting them.

damn where do you live,

people in so cal are asking 260 for used pairs... smh :smh:

I honestly think 90% of NTers already purchased a pair.

cant believe im in the 10% and ***** u guys who want to buy them to resell lol

Last edited:
Concord didn't have as many restocks as the Bred's not even close...

The only one's were the FNL restocks if I remember correctly..

Concord didn't have as many restocks as the Bred's not even close...

The only one's were the FNL restocks if I remember correctly..

I believe so. This is insane. I've passed on them each time i've had the opportunity but it's like they keep throwing it in my face making me want a pair so I won't regret it. :smh:

I've yet to get these because they're all over the market. This restock is making me contemplate on getting a pair but I saw a deal on a DS OG black and red XI's...tryna show the whippersnappers how many necks you can break when your jump man is facing the other direction

Will Nike be taking phone orders or is it online only?

Also it sounds like all major stores getting them champs, footaction, and footlocker?

Well, looks like I'm in the 10% then..

frown.gif
tired.gif
Haha doesnt matter i need another pair so i can rock my DS pair i already have

depends which twitter bot u have...i have a bot..first time i failed was last week.. Nike is catching on..or im a ******.

Back
Top Bottom