Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I copped mine release day and have no plans on doubling up...

But that ever so elusive 6.5 for wifey will be mines

I used TLO for the first time last week and copped with ZERO issues. Maybe it's beginner's luck, but I'll give it another shot.

Isn't everyone who already got their pair from NDC out of the running? I thought if Nike saw you already ordered the 11's, they would cancel your next order. At least that's what I read from their restock a few weeks ago.

Wait, wait, wait. Stop the press. This is confusing. The store says TLO only, but I checked the Nike calendar on swoosh and it doesn't say TLO next to these. HOWEVER, for the Black/White XIII it specifically says TLO. What's the deal here?

I used TLO for the first time last week and copped with ZERO issues. Maybe it's beginner's luck, but I'll give it another shot.

Isn't everyone who already got their pair from NDC out of the running? I thought if Nike saw you already ordered the 11's, they would cancel your next order. At least that's what I read from their restock a few weeks ago.

Highly doubt it... At the end they dont care they just wanna sell shoes.... If they care like this they might as well start blocking megatrons and ****

RD wasn't even a one pair limit, at least not enforced.  I got 2 pair that day and another in the January restock all under the same log in and all of the same info.  I have gotten a few 1 per person shoes on NDC RD and the next week during NDC restocks and never had any canceled.  The only time I ever heard of that happening on a restock was for the Galaxy Rookie Black Friday restock.  And I know people that doubled up off NDC from that restock and their restock pair wasn't canceled.  Good Luck to everyone, no matter what you're buyin em for. 

Does anyone know if ebay member aireazy is legit? He is selling a pair of 12.5 breds but he wants me to go paypal for $20 dollars less which is cool but then he mentioned something about me being protected if something goes wrong or something like that which made me wonder.

Does anyone know if ebay member aireazy is legit? He is selling a pair of 12.5 breds but he wants me to go paypal for $20 dollars less which is cool but then he mentioned something about me being protected if something goes wrong or something like that which made me wonder.
He only wants straight through Pay Pal because eBay will take at least $30 away from his profit because that's how eBay makes their profit.  So, $20 less does make sense, and yeah you would be protected regardless just make sure he sends an invoice.

Ok he wants me to pay thru paypal but he just sent me a invoice through my email to pay him the money which for me is 20 dollars cheaper but its not through ebay. Im asking cause i have always paid on/through ebay with paypal and plus the ebay pop gave me a scam warning about paying outside of ebay. Should i pay or just find another seller??? He has no negative feedback but i just don't wanna get scammed. Thanks again

Do y'all think the in store re-releases for the breds are gonna be as hectic as the initial Christmas release was ?

one way for nike to eliminate the use of bots for TLO releases is to implement the same strategy ticketmaster has. i purchased some tix today for a show, instead of a captcha, a question popped up and I had to pick the correct answer. just food for thought.

Not into these bots and don't care to get involved in that nonsense, but does it make it easier to get another another pair of shoes releasing on that date if most are aiming at one shoe with their bots? Or are they sophisticated enough to go after multiple pair? Just wondering

got my pairs on RD, wouldn't mind getting additional ones. so i'll be fighting the peeps who got them or trying to get their first. retail or nothing.
i do enjoy the fact that i can wear these weekly and hold the others for either trade, sale or even wear them after the weeklys get worn down to beaters.

one way for nike to eliminate the use of bots for TLO releases is to implement the same strategy ticketmaster has. i purchased some tix today for a show, instead of a captcha, a question popped up and I had to pick the correct answer. just food for thought.

Change is coming, believe it.

Back
Top Bottom