Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just saw this article on Sneaker News it's kinda dope what they did.:smokin

http://sneakernews.com/2013/03/13/air-jordan-xi-blacked-out-bred-by-noldo-customs/

I'm in the Northern Virignia area..  Anybody know what stores will get these shoes?..  I called FNL at Potomac Mills Mall and the dude told me they won't be getting any....

Got a wiff from a fellow classmate that these were dropping yet again so I'm back on the thread.  This is restock #3 for Nike and probably the 4th or 5th restock overall if other retailers are sent more pairs.  I definitely won't be putting in as much effort as I did on RD or the days after RD, or the finishline restock.  But for those that are still after the 1st pair and truly don't get one after this release, you might as well change your ISP and buy a new computer.  

When's the ndc restock? I was at house of hoops today and they are getting a restock as well.... Raffle Monday

Check your local footlockers. I heard some of those will get restocked also. Heard they're dropping on the 23rd.

Good! I have a VVVVNDS pair already but it's crazy for people to have to pay 100.00 over retail for shoes. And before people start singing the people resell everything song, their are very few things that sell for more than retail, immediately after release.

exactly why i havent got a pair yet. I wish i could buy it resell for $240 DS but ill get laughed at :smh: kinda sad.... all these peopel willing to pay so much making resllers keep their prices high

I just called my local Foot Locker and they said it's a release that is exclusive to Footaction. Can anyone confirm or am I late?

If resellers think they can sell this for anything more than Bred 4 prices after this drop they crazy.

The numbers of Bred 11's produced is insane.  Everyone and their grandmas can enjoy their Bred 11's now without having to pay any $250+ rape price.

We be here rockin them BRED 'LEVENS.

Back
Top Bottom