Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm not sure why people would pay this dude to customize. He repainted the midsole black. Buy some Angelus paint, some matte or glossy acrylic finisher, and call it a day!
If I can snag a DS pair, that's exactly what I'd do to my daily pair. Painting the midsole on these 
nthat.gif

I always disliked the white on the Breds..those are sexy...Now I want 2 pairs...

Don't even got 1...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If I can snag a DS pair, that's exactly what I'd do to my daily pair. Painting the midsole on these 
nthat.gif

I've got 2 pairs, so I almost feel a little greedy going for a 3rd. I may just take my once worn pair and paint them up. Then again, if I can snag another for retail... hard to pass up.

15 minutes ago Foot action tweeted the update that their release is 100% confirmed online as well, not just in stores.  My god the number of pairs of these things that must still be out there in retailer warehouses and stores....

I wish the resellers prices would reflect this. Trying to profit a hundred or more dollars off of these proves how ******ed these people are. Maybe they weren't hugged as a child or something but common sense is escaping them.
15 minutes ago Foot action tweeted the update that their release is 100% confirmed online as well, not just in stores.  My god the number of pairs of these things that must still be out there in retailer warehouses and stores....

we'll probably get release locator info closer to the 23rd, for people asking where questions over and over...

Resellers keep buying them up, because some of you are acting like these just didn't release three months ago.

If there's a demand they're going to buy them.

And some of you are fooling yourselves if you think prices are going to drop that much, because the same exact cycle will repeat itself. Some will get them, and some will miss out. Resellers will gobble them up, and people will grab their second and third pairs. You will have people buying them again, just for trade purposes. All of that cuts in to the people who missed out.

The hype is just repeating itself all over again. This isn't just a random restock with short notice given during the middle of the week. This is a Saturday morning.

Resellers keep buying them up, because some of you are acting like these just didn't release three months ago.

And some of you are fooling yourselves if you think prices are going to drop that much, because the same exact cycle will repeat itself. Some will get them, and some will miss out. Resellers will gobble them up, and people will grab their second and third pairs. You will have people buying them again, just for trade purposes. All of that cuts in to the people who missed out.

The hype is just repeating itself all over again. This isn't just a random restock with short notice given during the middle of the week. This is a Saturday morning.

I find it hard to believe there's still any large group of people who got shut out at this point. RSVPs were plentiful, Euro sites had them for just over retail shipped, every major US retailer had them online and in-stores, and we've seen a half dozen or more major restocks prior to this one. Clearly they made enough anticipating that a lot of people would buy a 2nd or 3rd pair of these, as we witnessed with the Concords. Large restocks are the perfect way to get people to go in for more pairs after they've already found one or two.

We create our own hype around here, in large part because of this need for multiple pairs to sit on ice or be used as trade bait. I do agree though, $275-$300 will be where these end up falling over the next 6 months, and then probably moving up to the $300-$325 price point.

Last edited:
I know lots of fools are sitting on their babies momma's tax returns right now waiting for this drop. 

I find it hard to believe there's still any large group of people who got shut out at this point. RSVPs were plentiful, Euro sites had them for just over retail shipped, every major US retailer had them online and in-stores, and we've seen a half dozen or more major restocks prior to this one. Clearly they made enough anticipating that a lot of people would buy a 2nd or 3rd pair of these, as we witnessed with the Concords. Large restocks are the perfect way to get people to go in for more pairs after they've already found one or two.

We create our own hype around here, in large part because of this need for multiple pairs to sit on ice or be used as trade bait. I do agree though, $275-$300 will be where these end up falling over the next 6 months, and then probably moving up to the $300-$325 price point.
As I've stated before I got a 11.5 RD pair but I'm hoping to get a 12 due to sizing. However I think your pricing is off, I could have got a pair for 240.00 last night, these shoes are not that hard to get at very close to retail plus tax&shipping.

Will the footaction online release be at 8a.m. est?

You do know that more than likely Nike/JB just ordered another production run of this product right.

Last edited:
It's amazing that this shoe can get restock after restock and sell out every time.  
smile.gif
  I've worn my pair once and you would think that I had a 1 of 1 pair on my feet.  

Looks like they produced a million of these.. enough to go around, like basically another release date for bred 11s

Just saw the tweet that FA is releasing online as well. Its looking like FNL will be as well although they wont say for sure. Seems to be an all out re-release and not just a restock. Debating on trying to get another pair or go after something else.

Back
Top Bottom