Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Only place that hasnt officially confirmed is FNL. Although I'm sure they will be getting them too. Won't even be trying with FNL anyway since nothing ever goes through. Even tried to cop the breds they put up very early this morning. Nope nothing works

Got 2 pairs last time easy with no camping or using bots or any of that. Sold them tho because cash is king.

I wonder how many more "restocks" of these JB will do every couple of months. Its a genius ploy. It really is

I hope every that missed out gets lucky! I might try and scoop up another pair ill be in phoenix that weekend any one from there have any tips?

I hope every that missed out gets lucky! I might try and scoop up another pair ill be in phoenix that weekend any one from there have any tips?

Only tip I have is try online. Phoenix gets really low quantities! There's a lot of sneaker heads here, but most stores don't get much inventory.

I'm sure they aren't mad at all considering they've had their pairs for months.
Luckily I was able to cop 2 from rsvp and another 2 from ndc.

The real question is how mad are the dudes that were waiting for the restock going to be when the guys that already have multiple pairs pick up more pairs and they strike out again.

This is exactly what is going to happen!

lol posts like that make me go
indifferent.gif
. i mean really 4 pairs of a shoe... that's OD. I can understand 2 on some shoes but when cats be picking up 3,4, more pairs of the same shoe that's a little ridiculous to me
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't even do that if i had an NBA salary
mean.gif

Hope everyone is able to grab a pair in the restock that wasn't able to the first time. But please don't do this to your shoes this is just disappointing and should be illegal

lol posts like that make me go
indifferent.gif
. i mean really 4 pairs of a shoe... that's OD. I can understand 2 on some shoes but when cats be picking up 3,4, more pairs of the same shoe that's a little ridiculous to me
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't even do that if i had an NBA salary
mean.gif
Ha! I am shooting for that 3rd pair!

Lol at the reebok pump conversion.............Man I remember when I had reebok pumps as a kid though.  I felt it improved my accuracy by 50% whenever I used em lol.  Back to the thread topic, looks like another production run did occur.  It's either that or the NIKE warehouse is bigger than we think lol

Ha! I am shooting for that 3rd pair!
LOL. you can do it... idc im just saying it's a little excessive/obsessive but if you feel you NEED 4 pairs of the same shoe in case one gets a little dirt on it... go ahead LOL. i mean they are shoes in the end

Better stock up. These ain't coming out again for at least 5+ years
I really hope so ! They are killing the exclutivity of the shoe...
Post like this piss me off so much, why does it matter how "exclusive" a shoe is...sneakers wasn't made just to be exclusive to certain people...its just a damn shoe.. it aint adding extra income & getting you any more *** cuz of its exclusiveness...everybody should be able to pick these up & wear these as they please

Back
Top Bottom