Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Post like this piss me off so much, why does it matter how "exclusive" a shoe is...sneakers wasn't made just to be exclusive to certain people...its just a damn shoe.. it aint adding extra income & getting you any more *** cuz of its exclusiveness...everybody should be able to pick these up & wear these as they please
exactly.....and they were never exclusive in the first place.

hard to get doesnt = exclusive.

exclusive is the air derrty where only 1000 pair were made worldwide..........NOT Air Jordan Retro 11 when HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS were made.

Hell, exclusive is the playstation air force 1`s or simple sample jordans/nike`s.

im going to pull the trigger on a DS pair of spacejams today for $280 dude has concords to for 280 but they are a 10.5 and its to big.

im going to pull the trigger on a DS pair of spacejams today for $280 dude has concords to for 280 but they are a 10.5 and its to big.

exactly.....and they were never exclusive in the first place.

hard to get doesnt = exclusive.

exclusive is the air derrty where only 1000 pair were made worldwide..........NOT Air Jordan Retro 11 when HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS were made.

Hell, exclusive is the playstation air force 1`s or simple sample jordans/nike`s.
Agreed.  They can be somewhat hard to come by but no way they are exclusive.  When I think of exclusive I think of the SB Tiffanys, Yeezys, Mags, I'm new to the game but I skateboard so I do have a sense, like when they came out with the Tiffany Janoskis, everyone wanted a pair and they'd go as high as 150 a pair DS, and years later they made them again but mass produced them this time and I'm almost positive they still are. There are hundreds of thousands of these Breds made but just be happy they didn't end up like those Janoskis.

And I might pick up a pair just for the hell of it.  I was never a fan of patented leather because it looked cheap regardless if it's real leather.  Hoping it could increases my chances of trading/buying some DS Cement 3's lol.

Last edited:
You do know that more than likely Nike/JB just ordered another production run of this product right.

I know that they did not. I knew about this large scale re-release (not restock) a week after the initial release in December. I knew this would take place in March, no specific date, just that it would be before Easter. I told other members this through PM then posted it in this thread about a month after that. These will have the same production dates as the the December 21 release.

I know that they did not. I knew about this large scale re-release (not restock) a week after the initial release in December. I knew this would take place in March, no specific date, just that it would be before Easter. I told other members this through PM then posted it in this thread about a month after that. These will have the same production dates as the the December 21 release.

Props on the intel.

I'm probably selling on cl for $250. My goal is always the same, $50 profit per pair at the least, ten pair per month.

Quote:
How u know all that grape ape
A friend from college works on Nike Campus and is a sneaker guy.  He's in a position to know a lot of info and digs after what doesn't come across his own desk.  We were talking about Nike's plan for new releases, which is what we've seen in 2013, and he brought this re-release info up.

looks like the PM you sent me.

edit - yep thats it :lol:

Last edited:
^^ nice! Can I be added to that email list?
smile.gif
Co-sign as well

With FNL dropping the black/red XI on the 23rd too, all of you cats should be able to come up... Good luck to those trying to copp :smokin I don't need anymore pairs, so I'm (still) sitting this one out

Last edited:
Hahaha!!! When did people really start thinking wearing a pair of XI is exclusive? I remember on the release day they were saying some crazy high number like 500,000 or more. I don't understand people who's self esteem is so low that they have to wear a GR shoe to feel good. What happened to wearing the shoes because they look good to you or because you saw MJ killing people in them?

Back
Top Bottom