Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if i can get another pair off FNL, it would be sweet. Got this in the mail today, its a FNL coupon, says you can use this with a winners circle reward coupon as well. hopefully, it doesn't exclude jordans so I can save $40 this time.

I hope FNL can even let us put in coupons without putting us in that splash page for 3 hours and removing the shoes from the cart 
mean.gif

I hope FNL can even let us put in coupons without putting us in that splash page for 3 hours and removing the shoes from the cart 
mean.gif

lol good luck event putting in ur credit card. i pretty much want to stay away from FNL, ill prob try it out of last 5 websites. the fact they charge shipping....

with eastbay at least gold memebers get free shipping, FTL at least u can ship to store for free. i think champs and FA charge shipping though.

You cant use those coupons with jordans. Only Winners circle rewads can be used. REW#.....Ima just use mines to get the force max. Pretty much cant use the coupon on any of the popular kicks.

Two spots in my area are getting the restock.Not many people are calling about it.Asked them if they could transfer it to another store in a different state,nope.Sorry fellas,thought I could try and help y'all out.FAIL!!!!

Man, I'm so happy that I just got a call from my local Champs telling me I won the raffle for my size 12
smile.gif
 The pick up "time window" is reasonable too, not like other spots I've been to where you only have one hour.

Yall dudes funny stocking up like these wont release again. It may be 5 years but space jams or concords will release again in a year or two.

yes please ill take 2 space jams and 2 concords,i have them once but too scared to rock them frequently....if any of these come up om gonna beat them to death like my breds...;p)

I just came back home from a 15 man line at my local mall waiting for them to open at 9am to start handing out tickets. I got love for this shoe but I'm not camping 13+ hours midweek for a ticket. I guess its not meant to be with me and the XIs. On to the Reebok Shaq Attaqs. Sincere good luck wishes to you all looking to cop.

I just came back home from a 15 man line at my local mall waiting for them to open at 9am to start handing out tickets. I got love for this shoe but I'm not camping 13+ hours midweek for a ticket. I guess its not meant to be with me and the XIs. On to the Reebok Shaq Attaqs. Sincere good luck wishes to you all looking to cop.

Why not just try online?

Damn, it's crazy ppl bout to go crazy over this shoe again...I'm glad I was able to cop mines during the Christmas release

This shoe just released 4 months ago. People stay thirsty on these especially those damn resellers. SMH 
mean.gif

Like someone said before...there's plenty to go around, just like it was the first time. From what I noticed the first time around, no Nikestore sold out of these the first day, but this time it may be different

If it's like the first time then also expect prices to sky rocket first week of RD... Its cool that its a restock.. but resellers still snatch pairs that others want to wear... sucks:smh:
Makes zero sense that an increase in supply would drive the price up. Only way I could see the price going up is if this restock is really limited, which it doesn't appear to be.

Back
Top Bottom