Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone here know where I can get replacement rope laces for the XI's? I need some for my Breds and Space Jams. I'm a size 11 so what length should I get?

I doubled up on these but always regretted selling the 3rd pair for some reason. These are my fav shoe so it can't hurt to have an extra for my extra right?

man basically all the stores are on some "we dont know..." sh*t

seems like the employees trying to look out for themselves/their people

Went to Champs today to see what was up with their release since they do raffles now.

Employees are basically like "we don't know" type ish, and I'm like...the online locator said you guys were getting them in.

So now I have to call back tomorrow.

man basically all the stores are on some "we dont know..." sh*t

seems like the employees trying to look out for themselves/their people
Just BS back and say the launch locator says so or corporate says your location will get them and you just want to know if it's FCFS or ticketing system. 

Went to Champs today to see what was up with their release since they do raffles now.

Employees are basically like "we don't know" type ish, and I'm like...the online locator said you guys were getting them in.

So now I have to call back tomorrow.

these aren't call situations, you gotta go to the store

I'm anti raffle and twitter but was at the mall today checking for a restock on the 13s and the store I was in was handing out guaranteed tickets for the 11s

not a fan of stores rattling their entire stock, it's pretty weak and time consuming hitting stores up for hopes and dreams but depending on where you stay if you want the shoes bad enough it's the only choice locally

What's this crap these people post about guaranteed RSVP's?? Anyone ever done it

There is no such thing as a guaranteed RSVP. They just guarantee your money back if you don't get one, if you wanna trust someone else with your chances at getting a shoe. Personally, I don't.

Last edited:
What's this crap these people post about guaranteed RSVP's?? Anyone ever done it
A lot of sites/people offer RSVP service for local Niketowns. Most Niketowns have you RSVP the shoe a day or two in advance by sending them a DM (direct message). The first people to DM them after they tweet they started RSVPing get to reserve the shoes to pickup without waiting in lines or anything on release day. What these websites offer is to RSVP the shoes for you in record speed (under 1 second) which gives you a lot better odds of getting the shoe. They charge you the money if you win and they refund you your money if you lose.

these aren't call situations, you gotta go to the store

I'm anti raffle and twitter but was at the mall today checking for a restock on the 13s and the store I was in was handing out guaranteed tickets for the 11s

not a fan of stores rattling their entire stock, it's pretty weak and time consuming hitting stores up for hopes and dreams but depending on where you stay if you want the shoes bad enough it's the only choice locally
I went TO the store...lol, it was the first part of my post. I went to Champs today because I know you can't call because 5 employees will give you 5 different answers.

A lot of sites/people offer RSVP service for local Niketowns. Most Niketowns have you RSVP the shoe a day or two in advance by sending them a DM (direct message). The first people to DM them after they tweet they started RSVPing get to reserve the shoes to pickup without waiting in lines or anything on release day. What these websites offer is to RSVP the shoes for you in record speed (under 1 second) which gives you a lot better odds of getting the shoe. They charge you the money if you win and they refund you your money if you lose.

I never understood why people want to share this information with the masses. It's eventually going to be obsolete when nike decides to stop it. I hope people don't rely on it to secure your pairs because eventually your gonna have to do it on your own. I recommend you get good at doing it on your own...but that's just some free advise.

Do you know how this people can buy more than one pairs on NDC? Do they buy the second pair with different account and card or something?

Back
Top Bottom