Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So let me get this straight.

Footlocker/HOH will have the B/Red 11s in store AND online, but only GS sizes are available online.

Also, will they all be ticket/raffle based? Or does location/volume dictate that?

>D

Finish Line will restock, but ONLY online, and no word on sizes?

Footaction too will have these available online & store, all sizes except TD and PS?

Champs may get them, but its a store to store basis since my Champs haven't even heard anything yet?

:smh:

Oh and mom & pop stores may get a few here and there?

Did I miss anything?

Footlocker/HOH will have the B/Red 11s in store AND online, but only GS sizes are available online.

Also, will they all be ticket/raffle based? Or does location/volume dictate that?

grin.gif

Footaction too will have these available online & store, all sizes except TD and PS?

Champs may get them, but its a store to store basis since my Champs haven't even heard anything yet?

mean.gif

Did I miss anything?
DTLR getting them as well.

I never understood why people want to share this information with the masses. It's eventually going to be obsolete when nike decides to stop it. I hope people don't rely on it to secure your pairs because eventually your gonna have to do it on your own. I recommend you get good at doing it on your own...but that's just some free advise.
everybody on here knows about it. People couldn't **** about the bots and RSVP things. It happens. Just sit back and watch the show.

>D

:smh:

Did I miss anything?

GS available in store through FTL and Foot action.
GS available online through FNL and NDC.

Some of you have an obsession with the word "everyone". Every person who would like to own these does not have them already. Every person who wears jordan Retro sneakers uses the internet, let alone niketalk. Every person doesn't say bro and call themselves sneakerheads.

Do you know how some people buy more than two pairs on ndc? Do they use different credit card or different email account?

I never understood why people want to share this information with the masses. It's eventually going to be obsolete when nike decides to stop it. I hope people don't rely on it to secure your pairs because eventually your gonna have to do it on your own. I recommend you get good at doing it on your own...but that's just some free advise.
I was just explaining it to the guy asking. I don't use RSVP services nor do I used bots and I've been pretty successful so far.

Do you know how some people buy more than two pairs on ndc? Do they use different credit card or different email account?

NO ONE should tell you because you will screw it up for someone who is trying to get AT LEAST ONE PAIR at retail. Stop being greedy.>D

Last edited:
NO ONE should tell you because you will screw it up for someone who is trying to get AT LEAST ONE PAIR at retail. Stop being greedy.
grin.gif
Ha. I didn't even get the pair yet and I was one who got screwed by others getting two pairs. Does that make me greedy? NAH I DON'T THINK SO.

Nike.com allowed 2 pairs to be purchased on release date. It's limited to one per customer this time around. So just follow the rules and buy one pair off NDC.

if i can get another pair off FNL, it would be sweet. Got this in the mail today, its a FNL coupon, says you can use this with a winners circle reward coupon as well. hopefully, it doesn't exclude jordans so I can save $40 this time.

These are not going to work with Jordans... One way to find out is to try using it on the Crimson 3. Just do a trial order but don't sumbit your order all the way. Try it out and you should get an error message that the coupon is excluded.

Last edited:
So as far as getting these online goes we have NDC, FTL, FNL ,Champs, Footaction.... Did I get that right?! I'd camp for a few hours if it was my first pair... But since I'm just looking for a second stock pair, I will just roll the online dice.
We will be releasing these online as of 03/23/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

If i had cared about the shoes more i would have taken more time near the PL but these look much better now than when i had them as white midsoles, the guy who sold them to me had a shoe shop reglue them and the glue was on the midsole so the black hides that lol, i like both versions of this shoe but the black midsole makes them look more stealthy to me.

If i had cared about the shoes more i would have taken more time near the PL but these look much better now than when i had them as white midsoles, the guy who sold them to me had a shoe shop reglue them and the glue was on the midsole so the black hides that lol, i like both versions of this shoe but the black midsole makes them look more stealthy to me.
I feel ya man...just a preference thing

Back
Top Bottom