Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

HOH in Sacramento is straight lying or I'm doing something wrong.

They said online raffle, but every time I go to link they provided me over the phone (footlocker.com/release/sweestakes) I get "404 page not found". The employee named Eric and manager Percy both said it's working. I talked to several people who tried and they're getting the same page. Shady as hell!

I dont know whats going on but the stores in my area got more than they had the first time........
indifferent.gif

These are going to be so easy to pick up ...

Mark my words.
I believe this. Last time i remember these with the surprise concords. Breds took a while to sell through and that was only fnl i think. These have been dropped quite a few times and are still pricey shoes. They will take time.

Buying another pair. And they will be balled in. Hard.

im an avid believer in not worrying about another mans shoes but i must say... these suck for balling. much better cheaper / quality shoes out there. JB retros = style only these days unfortunately.

I live in a city where I have about 4 FTL and 2 FA within an hour drive...and 3 Champs

The problem is, we don't know how much stores are gonna get...Now they doing raffles and b.s. for a few pairs. Its not like you have to be a wizard to have found out about this re-release.

HOH in Sacramento is straight lying or I'm doing something wrong.

They said online raffle, but every time I go to link they provided me over the phone (footlocker.com/release/sweestakes) I get "404 page not found". The employee named Eric and manager Percy both said it's working. I talked to several people who tried and they're getting the same page. Shady as hell!
I've checked several locations and those that said they were doing raffles link here: http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator/releases/info/sweepstakes

I thought all raffles required you going into the store, show ID and get a ticket...

Since the Nike store here in Atlanta just switched over from only running shoes, I'm new to te twitter RSVP. Around what time do they usually send out the tweet?

Since the Nike store here in Atlanta just switched over from only running shoes, I'm new to te twitter RSVP. Around what time do they usually send out the tweet?
Random. It's up to the store when they will send out the tweet.

I took a trip to Footlocker on 34th street NY today. They say they opening the store 8 am Saturday and they're doing first come first serve for the Bred XI's. House of hoops on 34th also doing the same thing, if any NY Nt'ers interested.

Last edited:
Is it possible that a FA don't get their shipment until tomorrow? I called mine in the morning and came in after work and got the same answer from 2 different reps. They were both nice and didn't seem sketch. They even told me to call back and check tomorrow. Launch locator on FA.com said they would have it. 

Good luck to everyone still trying to cop first pair, I'm gonna be sitting this one out... 2 is enough, even though it is temping to grab another pair.

Is it possible that a FA don't get their shipment until tomorrow? I called mine in the morning and came in after work and got the same answer from 2 different reps. They were both nice and didn't seem sketch. They even told me to call back and check tomorrow. Launch locator on FA.com said they would have it. 
Depends on the location. Used to work for CCS (under FL) and our shipments came Thursday as well as the FL and Champs in the same mall.  A Champs in another mall says they get theirs Tuesday or Wednesday.

Got two raffle tickets from DTLR and two from FL, I'm hoping I'm able to get a pair so I can sleep easy lol.  Missed the RD because of work, didn't know about the restocks, so I've been researching and doing my homework for this one. Hopefully the universe is nice to me.

I've never been able to do a twitter rsvp before as I'm not near a Nike Store, but my friend happens to be near one this weekend. Just to clarify the process a little for me, does getting a confirmation from the nike store mean that if you go there between the times stated you WILL get them, or just have a spot in line and you can cop if they have your size when you get to the front of the que?

I was under the impression that if you got a DM back, they will have your shoes if you are there in time. 

Thanks in advance. 

I've never been able to do a twitter rsvp before as I'm not near a Nike Store, but my friend happens to be near one this weekend. Just to clarify the process a little for me, does getting a confirmation from the nike store mean that if you go there between the times stated you WILL get them, or just have a spot in line and you can cop if they have your size when you get to the front of the que?

I was under the impression that if you got a DM back, they will have your shoes if you are there in time. 

Thanks in advance. 
If you receive a DM back from the Nike Store that means that you are guaranteed a pair that you can buy on RD. They usually give you a time frame that you have to pick up the pair.

Back
Top Bottom