Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THESE HAVE BEEN GETTING DOWN PLAYED FOR YEARS...NOW ITS ABOUT TO BE MADNESS FOR EM.... IF I CAN FIND A PAIR DURING THE AM ON RD ILL COP...IFNOT ILL WEAR MY BELOVED 2001'S

^ These are what started the hysteria back in '96. Downplayed???

I dont want em if I gotta buy em but if my family wants to get these for me for christmas although Im old as ever Id take em lol. There just not a shoe I get hype over.

This will be the only release I plan on just paying the extra to get them early.... really is going to be to crazy to cop on rd...

OGs or '01s or nothing imo for this colorway, man i remember 96 and seeing this colorway for the first time and saying "those are the best shoes of all time" and still thinking the same (of the OGs or 01's that is)

:rolleyes
if Nike gives a RD most if not all will know it. you really think this day and age that will will line up on the wrong day?

:/ wasn't speaking about anyone in here. i highly doubt any of you will miss this release. i was speaking about the kids in my area. and if could throw off some people then so be it. majority will still be on top of it. just hoping for the best so that i can grab me a pair.

beleive it or not but I purchased 2001 Columbia yesterday for 100$. Yea I was stoked. The best part is the quality. No BS my space jams look fake compared to the 2001. So yea this release is looking like a pass for me.

i just want my 2 pairs and im good on shoes for a while..since august ive gotten 6 pairs of shoes,

the lebron 9 fireberry lows, sc trainers II white red drk navy,hyperposite fireberrys,jordan 7 raptors,dunk sb iguanas,dunk sb mint grey..i just got back into shoes btw and only buy what i like not what is hyped. 
glasses.gif

^ These are what started the hysteria back in '96. Downplayed???

THAT IS CORRECT SIR...AND ALL THROUGH 2004-2006ISH NOBODY REALLY CARED ABOUT THESE..IT WAS ALL ABOUT COOL GREYS, CONCORDS, AND SPACE JAMS... THE RESALEVALUE ON THESE WAS NOT AS HIGH AS THE OTHERS DURING THAT TIME.. MAYBE EVEN 2002-2003 AS WELL

I don't know about 96, but back when they first retroed in '00-'01, the hysteria wasn't nearly as crazy as it it today; at least, over here. I remember actually walking into Niketown Seattle on a random afternoon with my friend and his brother, and he was able to buy the Breds as if he was buying some white AF1s...

I don't know about 96, but back when they first retroed in '00-'01, the hysteria wasn't nearly as crazy as it it today; at least, over here. I remember actually walking into Niketown Seattle on a random afternoon with my friend and his brother, and he was able to buy the Breds as if he was buying some white AF1s...

ahh the good ol days

ahh the good ol days
soon they ll come back..as soon as the hype goes away onto sth else...though i m not complaining,cause reselling keeps my shoe game alive,work money wouldnt allow it...but since im 31 i remember those days,and hoping they ll come back even if it means i ll cut down on pairs bought...

soon they ll come back..as soon as the hype goes away onto sth else...though i m not complaining,cause reselling keeps my shoe game alive,work money wouldnt allow it...but since im 31 i remember those days,and hoping they ll come back even if it means i ll cut down on pairs bought...

How old are you? 96 is 16 years ago, so almost 50 ;-)

This. Soon the hype is over like a few years ago.
and then only us hardcore collectors remain
buying jordans.

This. Soon the hype is over like a few years ago.
and then only us hardcore collectors remain
buying jordans.

i hope it comes quick but im not holding my breath.

Copped a pair of OG Breds for 200 yesterday so no 2012 Breds XIs for me this December... The quality is so much better. I'll probably be selling my 2009 Jams and my 2011 Concords because they just look fake in comparison to the OGs.

The 2001 retro didn't start any hype. The breds sat on NDC for at least a week before they sold out. I grabbed 2 pairs well after release date on NDC. For that matter I walked right into footaction on release day of concords after lunch and grabbed 2 pairs. Guy said I was the first person to buy them that day. Not sure when all the hype started but it wasn't then, at least in Boston

Back
Top Bottom