Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Concords were far from limited. There was a ton to go around. I barely put any effort into them and ended up with 4 pairs(2 NTSF, 1 FNL, 1 NDC).

Last edited:
I DON'T SEE HOW ANY CAN BE CONSIDERED LIMITED WHEN EVERY STORE THAT HAD A JORDAN ACCOUNT RECIEVED THEM.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ these limited comments. i swear when you make a new account on here it immediately directs you to this thread.

they could make 7,044,822,576 pairs and there would still be people left out talking about "why did they make them so limited???"

Last edited:
I suppose it will feel limited after dudes double and triple up on top of resellers getting full size runs of these joints lol.

Ofcourse they aren't limited, I just tried to be nice to the guy and not flame him for calling them "limited GRs"

December 21st, that's what *************.com says. Hech, that's the date that these joints will likely release on. Well they could have been planned to release on the 22nd.

Last edited:
11's are NEVER limited they just feel that way because EVERYONE wants them. I have already begun to set up my first pair. i will also be trying online as well. 

I'm really starting to lean towards getting a pair or doubling after seeing these photos. Got more than two months to make a decision. I'm still butthurt about the Columbias

Last edited:
Whenever they drop, I plan to cop.
smokin.gif
THIS!

Sucks for me tho cos I'll be out of the country for the holidays... Hope access to US NDC isn't blocked while I'm in Singapore...

Sheesh, lol that box makes wanna think that we've should have been having that this year! Are we getting the Breds in a special box at all this year? Are we?

People in here always have something to say about the older NT'ers, but you kids want to keep talking about a damn shoe box??

Really??

Last edited:
seriously might cop these if they DONT have that annoying 3 peice box, all i want to do is flip the top and rock them! this pull down tab, pull out sleeve and then get the shoes is rediculous plus then u have 3 things lying around. stupid box, you kids can keep it.

Back
Top Bottom