Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

man i remember back in the day most people had nikes and takedown models of nikes (IE pennys) and jordans were not rare but no where near what they are today ,plus fakes didnt really exist and werent everywhere. But i was super jealous in 96 when i saw the first pair of the Black/Red XI mids and they have been my favorite shoe ever since. Now everyone has crazy amounts of shoes and are making it hard to even like anything releasing because of lines, sell outs and such. Im headed out soon and havent copped in about a year and i think after the black/blue jordan 1s next year i might be done collecting but u never know.

not sure if its confirmed on NT, but according to FNL these are dropping 12/21/2012

Saw a dude at dinner last night with the fakest Bred 11's I have ever seen. Bred 11 with the Jordan 23 print on the uppers. Really wanted to snag a pic but my girl insisted to leave him alone cos he was a older guy and father of two. 

Duh... Has there ever been a permanent hype for anything? The Air Jordan hype will be over sooner than most of you think.
Why are you so hostile toward the guy when he didn't come at anyone bogus? The old days are over buddy get with the times. It will never be like that again. You have to many new people getting into the shoe buying hobby for that to happen.

I might as well just get my $300 ready for buying on here/the bay.

$300? Good luck. Unless you plan on waiting for a couple of months into the new year when cats need to unload pairs to cop AJ1s and Grapes, you're looking at an easy $350+ for the first few weeks.

I really want to avoid the craziness in december so I wanted to try and get them early. I found these on my local craigslist. we have a deal set up for his 2012 bred 11s for my vvnds playoff 8s (sz 10.5) plus 140 cash on top. 1.) should i trust that these breds are authentic? 2.) Is this a good deal (not sure of the value for 2012 bred 11s)? Thanks guys.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/clo/3325898326.html

Last edited:
I don't know about 96, but back when they first retroed in '00-'01, the hysteria wasn't nearly as crazy as it it today; at least, over here. I remember actually walking into Niketown Seattle on a random afternoon with my friend and his brother, and he was able to buy the Breds as if he was buying some white AF1s...

That's cause Seattle's still mad from getting torched in the Finals :smile: I'm a Knicks fan, so I didn't touch a Jordan shoe until his ***** retired. Unfortunately, Ewing had no knees left by then lol

That's cause Seattle's still mad from getting torched in the Finals :smile: I'm a Knicks fan, so I didn't touch a Jordan shoe until his ***** retired. Unfortunately, Ewing had no knees left by then lol

They didn't get torched by Jordan, that's for sure.

I doubt it would pass soon. But time is going by quick so you never know.

its getting worse and worse actually. doesnt seem to be dying down anytime soon. im noticing more and more hypebeasts in my area when a year or two ago these kids didnt even know a damn thing about Jordans :smh:

They didn't get torched by Jordan, that's for sure.

They were getting torched in till they put Payton on Jordan .... if only they did that when the series started not when down 0-3 :smh: .... Payton put the clamps down on Jordan ... 23 , 26 and 22 some of Jordan's lowest scoring outputs in a Finals

They were getting torched in till they put Payton on Jordan .... if only they did that when the series started not when down 0-3 :smh: .... Payton put the clamps down on Jordan ... 23 , 26 and 22 some of Jordan's lowest scoring outputs in a Finals

They were getting torched because Nate McMillan was out for the first three games. He was a big guard and one of the best defensive players of that era. They put Hersey Hawkins on Jordan because Payton could guard three positions (guards and SFs). They were screwed without McMillan. By the time he came back, it was too late.

I'm not saying the Sonics would have won the series, but it would have been closer with a healthy McMillan.

Anyway...back to the subject.

Why are you so hostile toward the guy when he didn't come at anyone bogus? The old days are over buddy get with the times. It will never be like that again. You have to many new people getting into the shoe buying hobby for that to happen.
I didn't mean to be hostile. I just said "Duh". 

Just read what I said: has there ever been a permanent hype for anything? No. Sure the hype of the last two years has brung a lot of new sneakerheads, but when the hype dies down, only a few of them will remain. So there will be more sneaker collectors than before the hype, but the hypebeasts will be gone in less than two years, I predict. 

I already pre-ordered 1 along with the AJ IV Breds. Is this is a general release? My friend says it is because of the box, WTF?

I already pre-ordered 1 along with the AJ IV Breds. Is this is a general release? My friend says it is because of the box, WTF?

Nah, it will be just like all the other xi, a limited gr.
I'm passing cause I've doubled up on the cg concord anniversary and the white reds.

Back
Top Bottom