Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For people complaining about not having the link. All you had to do is find the original one posted back in December. Worked for me. Copped two pair. Thanks JJ.

I didn't brag about having the link.  I tell these people 3 steps that go around EVERY SINGLE THING that you just posted that has ensured that they get their shoes, early link or not.  I actually did the opposite of bragging.  I stated more reasons why it actually does NOT have anything to do with any computer acronyms you want to throw out.  When I, or anyone I help out, attempts to get a shoe off of JJ, none of that happens.  We don't get the "you left something in your cart" email because we get the shoes.  There are only 3 mouse clicks total during a new release on JJ for me, nice try tho.
Step one add ANYTHING to your cart.  Step two...

smile.gif

Yeah, I know this method too.  So should I put the 3 mouse click method on blast to prove a point?  You said you were going to release two size 10s from your cart when the only size left was a 14.  
roll.gif
    Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  If you want to keep at this pissing match, I could just post your 3 click method here for the masses.  Wouldn't affect me at all, like I said backdoor FTW.

I really I'll be able to cop tomorrow morning. Sucks having to wake up at 4:45. I want to use Ndc cause i managed to snag the AS Lebron X's from there but I don't know if I'll have the same luck 
tired.gif

Is this that trick where u add anything. Fill in your info and payment. Open a new window....delete the random item. Add the Jordan shoe to cart..then go to the old one and press checkout? Everybody knows dat ish right there u silly anus

Lol glad I got mine in December.  I'ma try later on to get a sz 9 for my friend's lil bro. I'm interested to see if my luck works on men sizes (now that I think about it I got through FTL on a 9.5 for the 88 3s.)  Hopefully I get through, it'll hurt my ego if I don't cop and I'll feel bad because he really wanted this since December.
tired.gif

Good luck errybody
smile.gif

Step one add ANYTHING to your cart.  Step two...

smile.gif

Yeah, I know this method too.  So should I put the 3 mouse click method on blast to prove a point?  You said you were going to release two size 10s from your cart when the only size left was a 14.  
roll.gif
    Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  If you want to keep at this pissing match, I could just post your 3 click method here for the masses.  Wouldn't affect me at all, like I said backdoor FTW.
Annnnnnnnd he's wrong again!  I know you're new to ordering online (apparently) but what you are trying to say is my method is the oldest "trick" in the book, which doesn't even help anymore.  Back in the days of no TLO releases on NDC, you'd be putting something on blast.  Everyone knows the add a product to your cart to get credit card info, etc in there.  Not the 3 click method, but nice try.  And look under the second time you tried to talk crap, and a guy posts and says "Just got a size 10" 
roll.gif
  Yeah, it happened.

Again, I have proof and people posting that I know exactly what I am doing....you have NOTHING
roll.gif
I've proved every point of mine correct, an you have done nothing but make assumptions and prove nothing at all other than you know nothing.  YOU came at me like an *** when I was on here trying to help people.  You wish this was a pissing match.  You have other members telling you, directly, to go away. I just said the method you think is some secret, but please....continue to make yourself look stupid, because that is about the only thing you are doing well.  Hahahaha

Last edited:
Tomorrow gonna be crazy like december all over again. Peeps out here in LA raised prices to 350 and up again. Wats wrong with these foos

Hope no lives are lost (incl mine) tomorrow trying to copp these in store.

Last edited:
Is this that trick where u add anything. Fill in your info and payment. Open a new window....delete the random item. Add the Jordan shoe to cart..then go to the old one and press checkout? Everybody knows dat ish right there u silly anus
That is what this idiot (dunks) thinks it is....tell me, did you click your mouse more than three times when you did that?  Yeah, you did.  Too many idiots assuming on these boards.  I was just trying to help you people that somehow have not gotten this shoe, god forbid someone on this forum help other people instead of replying with some dickfacenelson response to something that wasn't directed at them. 

Last edited:
Many peeps in LA are just morons thinking there is still a lot of hype on this shoe.
. U ain't never lie. Hahaha. Where u trying to cop at shoe fanatic. Wheres the spot. I seen kids lined up at primitive in sfv today.....hype beasts we know about ya

No point in going against Grape, the dude knows what he is talking about.  Not only that he truly does help out a lot of people on NT.

You lost get over it.

That is what this idiot thinks it is....tell me, did you click your mouse more than three times when you did that?  Yeah, you did.  Too many idiots assuming on these boards.  I was just trying to help you people that somehow have not gotten this shoe, god forbid someone on this forum help other people instead of replying with some dickfacenelson response to something that wasn't directed at them. 
Son, are you still in HS?  You seriously took offense to the fact that I pointed out that your statement was wrong.  There is no point arguing with you.  The sheer fact that you are arguing with jj's source code... 
laugh.gif
 .   Got to be arguing with a kid.  
mean.gif

Son, are you still in HS?  You seriously took offense to the fact that I pointed out that your statement was wrong.  There is no point arguing with you.  The sheer fact that you are arguing with jj's source code... 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Lol I must have missed where you pointed out I was wrong, i haven't seen you point out or prove anything. Nope, still not talking about source code either, jus tossin words out now huh. The fact you don't understand **** and can't back up anything you've said, coupled with you taking one class at tech school about web development....then trying to call me a kid and still having no point? Ya, you worthless. Weren't you going to put something on blast billy bad A? Wasnt that your last threat, Bill Gates?

Last edited:
Why don't both of y'all chill so the thread stays open for other people who need help copping. Check your egos at the door. Two pages of arguing is more then enough

its so annoying they act like there on facebook lol
Why don't both of y'all chill so the thread stays open for other people who need help copping. Check your egos at the door. Two pages of arguing is more then enough

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lol dude, you are right there is no point in arguing with Grape.  The man knows what he is talking about like I stated before he has not only help me get shoes on JJ the first time, but also couple of times after, along with helping other people in the community.  I still don't understand what you are trying to prove. 

Do everyone here a favor and just fall back.

d riding lol
Lol dude, you are right there is no point in arguing with Grape.  The man knows what he is talking about like I stated before he has not only help me get shoes on JJ the first time, but also couple of times after, along with helping other people in the community.  I still don't understand what you are trying to prove. 

This dude, if Grapes D was a bike you'd be Lance Armstrong.  GL to every one copping tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom