Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People camped out here in Saint Louis already............smdh.

This is the 3rd time this shoe will be released in the last 3 months, and they are camping like they JUST came out............wowzers.

The nice thing with jj is u can zip right to the checkout page after signing in and prefill everything without having to add anything to cart before hand. did ya know that php with some sql?

This dude, if Grapes D was a bike you'd be Lance Armstrong.  GL to every one copping tomorrow.

Hell ya this is comedy. You finally listening to other people now? Why aren't you calling out the other people that said the same thing while you were searching through that programming for dummies book? More importantly, why is there no one backing your points for me to call out dammit! All i have are these waterheads saying dont get our thread locked up and take it to PM's while they're posting the same stuff, d riding hahaha. C'mon man put that method on blast! Put it out there like you promised the people, Dunks!

Last edited:
This dude, if Grapes D was a bike you'd be Lance Armstrong.  GL to every one copping tomorrow.
Let me educate you, since you did not get the previous comments.  You have no idea what the hell you are talking about and just too prideful to admit that you're wrong.  Some fools just don't know when to stop and call it quits. Stop trying to act hard and type this bs out of your ***.  You're just trying too hard and I hope you realize what ever you say is completely irrelevant, fall back and don't type some unnecessary bull ****, until it's actually something relevant, novice. Just so idiotic.

Last edited:
Let me educate you, since you did not get the previous comments.  You have no idea what the hell you are talking about and just too prideful to admit that you're wrong.  Some fools just don't know when to stop and call it quits. Stop trying to act hard and type this bs out of your ***.  You're just trying too hard and I hope you realize what ever you say is completely irrelevant, fall back and don't type some unnecessary bull ****, until it's actually something relevant, novice. Just so idiotic.
And that is now 2,150 worthless post for you.  At a astonishing rate of 430 worthless post per month.  I award you 100 internets. 

people where i'm at finally realized that if you don't have a raffle ticket you get nothing. the first couple of times when they first started doing the raffle only people were still acting like wild beasts trying to bum rush through the door.. 

T his was champs last week lol
people where i'm at finally realized that if you don't have a raffle ticket you get nothing. the first couple of times when they first started doing the raffle only people were still acting like wild beasts trying to bum rush through the door.. 

And that is now 2,150 worthless post for you.  At a astonishing rate of 430 worthless post per month.  I award you 100 internets. 
Russel Westbrook's "WHAT!?!"

Dude, I am still puzzled on why the hell you are even replying back to me. If you must know I was a member in 2010 and the it was due to the NT moving forums my account statistics were not correct so I had to make a new account so it was transferred over later on.

Is that logical enough for you?  Get outta here.  Ultimate clown right here, do you see myself giving two shts about your post count and reps?  Jeez, you need a social life.  I'll make sure to say thank you next time after you bag my stuff at Walmart.

Last edited:
T his was champs last week 
In Regency ? 
laugh.gif

There is nothing I can think of that I had back 17 years ago, that would get millions to wake up early on a Saturday and try to spend their money on. And it's a restock of a restock of a another gen of a retro. Amazing.

This dunksondunks dude finally got a clue. Lol Grape got people vouching for him along with proof that he not only passes on knowledgable **** for Nt but hooks people up without asking for a fee or anything in return. Now tell me how many of these cats on here are willing to lend a hand to a complete stranger? 

Albeit, this argument has gotten out of hand, DoD just kept pouring fuel in the fire

I don't check Jordan forum anymore.

was this a restock out of nowhere?
from the footlocker blog dated 03/18, is that when everyone found out?

Back
Top Bottom