Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yea i think you are right, he hasn't done the best in terms of behavior and studies at all this year but I know he did want them in December and I think even though Im not stackin paper like alot of people in here seem to, I should probably still just give him a pair.
Use them to motivate better behavior and studies. Do better and their yours type of thing.

ordered 2 from FNL yesterday back to back. got shipping email today. was scared they might cancel one since it was one per but i guess i was ONE per ORDER...I WIN!

i dig it, appreciate all the feedback, rarely post here although I've been around here for a long time, def appreciate you guys.

I ended up scoring another pair of Bred 11's from FNL using my $20 WC rewards card.  I decided to list my 2012 release version on eBay just to see if anyone would bite and it sold out almost instantly for $350.  Despite how many times and how many pairs Nike has produced of these Bred 11's, people are still going to buy them. It's crazy, I didn't even think it would sell and it did.  Guess I'll just be down back to 2 pairs of Bred 11's in my collection.

Just called and got my Winners Circle Reward added to my order from yesterday. Which makes yesterday's order $186 shipped. Thanks guys for telling me I could add the reward after placing the order.

I ordered barkley's and 11's yesterday on eastbay but had to pay shipping for each since i checked out at different times. I called east bay but said they could not refund me shipping on one since they are not being shipped together. Normally when i order with nike they take care of it and refund me my money in cases like this. anyone done this before with eastbay?

I honestly think the resell price speculation needs to stop. They wont drop that drastically because of this. Its already been stated how many were made and most times value is partially atrributed to that (hence supply n demand). Bottom line is u should have got them at retail if u wanted em and anytime u see em at retail jump on em. This may well be the last mass restock or whatever. The resell has held this long over so many restocks i dont think think recent one changes anything. Not defending resellers just looking at it realistically

Wrong formula in life IMHO. People should do what they love and if they do that, they will be very good at it. Just be a loving brother and give it to him as long you both can afford it.
That's another way to look at it but not the only way. IMO extra effort should be awarded. Otherwise he could just stash and surprise him for his birthday as a loving brother regardless of effort. Dude said he wasn't ballin so he's making extra effort as his bro could.

Repped, was thinking the same thing! LOL

Ha! That's funny exactly the same situation occurred with my friend's lil bro. We got our pairs in December and she felt really bad her bro didn't get them cuz he really wanted them. Understandable, but he wasn't doing well in school and I'm like he really shouldn't get 200 dollar sneakers anyway, that he's most def going to grow out of and especially if he's not being good.

Now got his grades and was rewarded with Bred 11s. That's always a good feeling when you worked hard and get rewarded for it.

I ordered barkley's and 11's yesterday on eastbay but had to pay shipping for each since i checked out at different times. I called east bay but said they could not refund me shipping on one since they are not being shipped together. Normally when i order with nike they take care of it and refund me my money in cases like this. anyone done this before with eastbay?
Better not to rock the boat know what i mean

Got A Local Offer Of DS Concords For One Of My 2 Pairs Of 9.5 Breds... I Still Have 2 DS Concords On Deck But Still Trying To Decide If I Should Jump On This One >D

Last edited:
Got A Local Offer Of DS Concords For One Of My 2 Pairs Of 9.5 Breds... I Still Have 2 DS Concords On Deck But Still Trying To Decide If I Should Jump On This One
grin.gif
Depends on what you would do with the pair if someone wasn't offering to trade.  I would take Wh/Blk's over the Blk/Rd's but since you already have two, I would probably keep two of each.

I understand that. But it's 2013 everyone should know how Internet purchases work. Or u shouldnt have even made it this far. Just get annoying seeing "got my shipping" for pages on end. Just relax and wait for the shoe.

Truth.

Pics of yesterdays pick up from a local Champs that was slept on..

I heard they had a few sizes that were unclaimed at the end of the day..

Not FutureD status but ya'll get the gist..

Back
Top Bottom