Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have 2 pairs both size 10.5, one pair fits exactly like the concords and the other pair is noticeably smaller. Has anyone else had this problem? The patent cut is also higher on the bigger pair.

Lol why I check my FNL tracking number and its an old tracking number from 2011.

Last edited:
I swear in the last 2 days I've seen more people wearing these than I have in the last 3 months..

Anyone gotten the shipping conformation from NDC yet?

i havent and i made the mistake of doing overnight shipping.
yes, a mistake :lol:

looks like it saved my last shipping type from when i TRIED to get the corks. didnt pay attention and ended up paying for overnight shipping for these.

totaled 3 on the rerelease.

1 for me so i can have doubles
1 that i sold to my boy for $260 - considering i paid $225 for the pair from ndc, its not a terrible mark up for my dude.
1 that will hit the market for trade bait or sale. hate me if you want, but it is what it is.

This was the 1st time I ordered more than the allotted total on FNL and it went just fine. 2 separate 1 pair orders. Ive seen many people going ham on orders so I figured id test the waters for a shoe I already have and wouldnt be mad about if I got canceled on.

Eastbay was impossible tho. Nothing like free ship no sales tax. Tried for hours on and off.

BigJ - What makes me wonder is the way the shipping is configured on the last few releases. I ordered the 13's last week and almost paid for overnight shipping. I always select the free ship. But on that order, it somehow "defaulted" to overnight. Good thing I caught it before it went through. I wonder how many people didn't catch that??

I stood in line for 2 hours at Walden Galleria.  I finally got my pair!  I'm feeling like a champ today!  
smile.gif

I raise you.
900x900px-LL-947ca65c_IMG_0279.jpeg

Oh word?

been hearing people say the white/black/red 13s that just released run half size big.. for those who have their pairs from this weekend, are they TTS?

ik its a different model, but im just curious

Last edited:
Here's my review if folks like this sort of thing.

Of course my INFAMOUS 360 degree On Feet is in here too.

:D

1080p :pimp:

thanks for mentioning half size small..id rather have mine a little snug than sliding off my foot when i walk

Last edited:
I only received 1 shipping email from FNL. I have a few more orders that I didnt receive shipping emails for yet. Should I be worried that they were cancelled? I see alot of you guys who ordered 2 pairs are good. But people with more than 2 are getting screwed? They are not even for me.They are for friends whos payment methods were rejected.

Also How long does it take to show up on my WC? And if i bought it as a guest can i add it later to my WC?

BigJ - What makes me wonder is the way the shipping is configured on the last few releases. I ordered the 13's last week and almost paid for overnight shipping. I always select the free ship. But on that order, it somehow "defaulted" to overnight. Good thing I caught it before it went through. I wonder how many people didn't catch that??

I saw it for something else I tried before but never put much thought into it. Definitely not happy about the extra $25 but beggars can't be choosers lol

I only received 1 shipping email from FNL. I have a few more orders that I didnt receive shipping emails for yet. Should I be worried that they were cancelled? I see alot of you guys who ordered 2 pairs are good. But people with more than 2 are getting screwed? They are not even for me.They are for friends whos payment methods were rejected.

Also How long does it take to show up on my WC? And if i bought it as a guest can i add it later to my WC?

In all reality, it's hard to say that people going OD on orders are getting screwed regardless of reason of the OD order amounts.
That said, I'd imagine you'd be fine. Just be patient. It's a ton of orders to process.

1080p :pimp:

thanks for mentioning half size small..id rather have mine a little snug than sliding off my foot when i walk

No problem man, 1080p is the only way to be.

:lol:

Corny I know.

But these are a tad snug; my toes are right at the tip.

No biggie though.

I'll make them work.

:D

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get a GS size 7 for a decent price?..  Any information would be greatly appreciated...

In all reality, it's hard to say that people going OD on orders are getting screwed regardless of reason of the OD order amounts.
That said, I'd imagine you'd be fine. Just be patient. It's a ton of orders to process.
You're 100% right!. I should have chosen my words more carefully. I didnt want to sound the way it did. Sorry guys, What I should have said is "People with more than 2 are SOL." Im very humbled to even get 1. (My first for the breds finally). It just seems like with 2 you're good, but if you order more you get sent you back to 1. Ill just have to wait and see.  

I never get a shipping confirmation on a Sunday. Get on here and start getting anxious.
Well if you got the first confirmation you should be fine. Remember UPS only does business days so even if a label was made your might not hear anything until tomorrow. Worse comes to worst just call up if you get that anxious

I ordered barkley's and 11's yesterday on eastbay but had to pay shipping for each since i checked out at different times. I called east bay but said they could not refund me shipping on one since they are not being shipped together. Normally when i order with nike they take care of it and refund me my money in cases like this. anyone done this before with eastbay?
i guess that's just there policy..if u were a gold or platinum member u wouldn't of been charged tax or shipping

and also their right about them not being shipped together..i also purchased a pair of jordan 11 and barkley foams and they already send out the tracking numbers for the barkleys but not the jordan 11

i guess that's just there policy..if u were a gold or platinum member u wouldn't of been charged tax or shipping

and also their right about them not being shipped together..i also purchased a pair of jordan 11 and barkley foams and they already send out the tracking numbers for the barkleys but not the jordan 11
Being gold or platinum has nothing to do with tax. I get charged tax everytime. Just if your in one of the few states that they charge tax. And of course I'm in one of those 

LOL what u still get charged tax....

is it worth doing the upgrade on eastbay? I have only ordered from them twice the last two jordan releases but idk if it was just luck that i was able to get both? I was thinking about doing the silver because it is the same as paying for one of the s&h 

Back
Top Bottom