Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Through the years...
CDP doesn't count in my book since they were the worst made by far!

u can def. see the progression, or lack there of over the years.

as for shipping, i always just get ground shipping from ndc. express is a rip off and it usually doesn't even come that much quicker.

For anyone that copped online yesterday, check my video review to hold you over until your pair arrives!

Nice vid, you sound like a weather man lol...

I'm also an 8.5, how do these fit you? I'm worried since people recommended to go .5 size up...but couldn't get a 9.

I know im a lil late but was anyone else able to get free shipping? There was a loophole on the final page where you hit submit order(or whatever it says),before submitting I clicked edit shipping address and when I saved the address the shipping went to free. I learned this when I saw my paypal shipping and FNL shipping address were different and remembered everyone said to make them match. I did this with 3 out of 4 order. I forgot on one. You dont have to change anything. Just click edit and save. Hope this works for future orders.

Nice vid, you sound like a weather man lol...

I'm also an 8.5, how do these fit you? I'm worried since people recommended to go .5 size up...but couldn't get a 9.
If you have a wide foot, TTS is fine. I bought these TTS and they fit perfect, while I bought the Concords a half size down and they're way to small, I had to stretch them. 

Last edited:
I know im a lil late but was anyone else able to get free shipping? There was a loophole on the final page where you hit submit order(or whatever it says),before submitting I clicked edit shipping address and when I saved the address the shipping went to free. I learned this when I saw my paypal shipping and FNL shipping address were different and remembered everyone said to make them match. I did this with 3 out of 4 order. I forgot on one. You dont have to change anything. Just click edit and save. Hope this works for future orders.
^^This. Thumbs up!

no, wait it out... once these orders from saturday are in hand the market should be flooded thereby dropping prices

Your economics is off a bit...

1. There are more pairs currently "in hand" from Saturday's restock. There were plenty of in store purchases to flood the market with. If this restock was enough to flood the market with enough supply to lower the price, it would have already dropped.

2. If the price does drop for the next couple of days while the quantity demanded is low, the mean market price will not fall below $275.

For the guy questioning the $250 purchase, post pics in the LC/PC forum, make sure seller is legit, and go for the steal.

for those who are hoping and thinking these will go for $250 and below keep dreaming. or you'll need a lot of luck to hope to get a steal off an auction. c'mon these are bred 11s. one of hypebeasts favorite sneaker. if anybody can get these for $210 $220 $230 you got really lucky or the seller is trying to help offset these resellers prices and doing a solid. these should stay averaging in the $250-$300 range if copped from a reseller

Back
Top Bottom