Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just checked the status of my order on FNL . Now it says....

Order Number: xxxxxxxxx2
Failed to find order details for product(s). Please contact customer care.

sick.gif

EDIT: Shipping label created... but says delivered on Monday, 09/26/2011 at 4:15 P.M. ???
Don't worry about the order status on FNL. Check it again tomorrow. Mine did that last week for the 13s but corrected itself a few hours later.

UPS recycles their tracking numbers. Check again for an update tomorrow or Tuesday for that as well.

You should be good.

Last edited:
Just checked the status of my order on FNL . Now it says....

Order Number: xxxxxxxxx2
Failed to find order details for product(s). Please contact customer care.

:x

EDIT: Shipping label created... but says delivered on Monday, 09/26/2011 at 4:15 P.M. ???

sorry for the off topic but is the girl on your avy your girlfriend?if she is does she have a sister?if shes not can i marry her?? :smokin :smokin :smokin

What's the bottom price for these and when do you guys think it will happen?
No one can tell you that.  We don't dictate the market value of these sneakers.  If people are still copping these at $350, that's the bottom price.  The demand for these shoes are so high regardless of how much they created.  They could've produced 1 million of these and STILL people will re-sell them for rape prices.

If she is does she have a sister?if shes not can i marry her?? :smokin :smokin :smokin

:rofl:

People are still copping these at $350

Saw a bunch of completed listings at or below the price you mentioned. Resellers had to think that the value was going to dip a little bit, given that the market is currently over-saturated. Obviously... this is not the case.

No complaints here. Copped pair's off FNL and EB. :nthat:

Last edited:
I think a lot of people forget that this shoe costs between $195 and $205, once taxes and/or shipping are applied. Therefore, the resell price will often start at a base of $205. Add on PayPal, eBay, shipping, etc. fees and the shoe is up to $225-$230 BEFORE PROFIT. Now, it is up to the individual seller how they choose to value the effort it takes them to obtain the shoes, the market value of the shoe itself, etc. to determine their own desirable return (profit). For me, a $50-$70 profit is more than fair and adequate. Therefore, the $280-300 range is NOT rape. I too was salty about the high resell prices on shoes when I got back in the game in January, but I have now found that this is just where the shoe game is now. People have truly learned to place value on hype and the effort it takes to get your hands on pairs of shoes these days.

Think about it, how much driving around do you do to enter raffles? How early do you wake up and how long do you stand in line for kicks on RD? How long do you set and press "add to cart" on FTL, Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction? How long does it take you to cop a pair online for FNL? Snagging shoes is work, and dudes are placing a value on it.

I think a lot of people forget that this shoe costs between $195 and $205, once taxes and/or shipping are applied. Therefore, the resell price will often start at a base of $205. Add on PayPal, eBay, shipping, etc. fees and the shoe is up to $225-$230 BEFORE PROFIT. Now, it is up to the individual seller how they choose to value the effort it takes them to obtain the shoes, the market value of the shoe itself, etc. to determine their own desirable return (profit). For me, a $50-$70 profit is more than fair and adequate. Therefore, the $280-300 range is NOT rape. I too was salty about the high resell prices on shoes when I got back in the game in January, but I have now found that this is just where the shoe game is now. People have truly learned to place value on hype and the effort it takes to get your hands on pairs of shoes these days.

Think about it, how much driving around do you do to enter raffles? How early do you wake up and how long do you stand in line for kicks on RD? How long do you set and press "add to cart" on FTL, Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction? How long does it take you to cop a pair online for FNL? Snagging shoes is work, and dudes are placing a value on it.

QFT

people think resellers do the "rape" but in reality it's ebay/paypal that's responsible :x

has anyone ordered 3 or more pairs on finishline with the same account, same size, and same credit card shipped?

I checked my order thru finishline order inquiry. It says complete but when i check the tracking number it shows the package delivered 2011 in New jersey. Im from chicago. Whats up with that

I checked my order thru finishline order inquiry. It says complete but when i check the tracking number it shows the package delivered 2011 in New jersey. Im from chicago. Whats up with that

UPS recycles tracking numbers. The number you have belonged to a previous shipment. The tracking number should be updated with your info no later than tomorrow.

QFT

people think resellers do the "rape" but in reality it's ebay/paypal that's responsible :x

Let's be real. This is probably not the right thread to state it, but resellers buy to sell. Nothing else. They see a potential to exploit someone and make a profit. If resellers didn't exist these shoes would be more available for those that truly want the shoe to wear and own. If this happened then the paradigm would shift and it wouldn't take "work" to obtain these shoes.

Resellers are a big reason why u have to stand in line for hours, why sites crash when a release drops, why the pair you had in ur cart before the site crashes appears hours later on craigslist or ebay.

Last edited:
Let's be real. This is probably not the right thread to state it, but resellers buy to sell. Nothing else. They see a potential to exploit someone and make a profit. If resellers didn't exist these shoes would be more available for those that truly want the shoe to wear and own. If this happened then the paradigm would shift and it wouldn't take "work" to obtain these shoes.

Resellers are a big reason why u have to stand in line for hours, why sites crash when a release drops, why the pair you had in ur cart before the site crashes appears hours later on craigslist or ebay.

Exploitation only occurs when people have no other choice and are forced to take a less than ideal course of action. Seeing as these shoes are COMPLETELY optional and NOT AT ALL a need I would say resellers are far from exploiters.

As far as the extreme measures to purchase resellers cause....100% agree LOL!

The problem isnt with resellers, they don't determine the prices, the market does. People are willing to pay certain prices, so that's what the shoes go for. The reason resell is so high these days has nothing to do with resellers, but instead has to do with the recent explosion of the popularity of sneakers.

I could be posting this in the wrong section but do you think this is a fair deal a pair of DS concord XIs for a pair of Bred XI +$50 cash?

Yes pointing at a reseller and crying foul is unnecessary. The only things they exploit are the market and the system. other than that they are just people gettin theyre hustle on and thats legit to me however you do it. They usually go the same route as anyone else gettin shoes and most everyone is one to some extent. Gluttony though thats a whole nother subject.

It's interesting to look at the whole reseller, and Jordans in general, thing while taking an economics class. 

Back
Top Bottom