Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think a lot of people forget that this shoe costs between $195 and $205, once taxes and/or shipping are applied. Therefore, the resell price will often start at a base of $205. Add on PayPal, eBay, shipping, etc. fees and the shoe is up to $225-$230 BEFORE PROFIT. Now, it is up to the individual seller how they choose to value the effort it takes them to obtain the shoes, the market value of the shoe itself, etc. to determine their own desirable return (profit). For me, a $50-$70 profit is more than fair and adequate. Therefore, the $280-300 range is NOT rape. I too was salty about the high resell prices on shoes when I got back in the game in January, but I have now found that this is just where the shoe game is now. People have truly learned to place value on hype and the effort it takes to get your hands on pairs of shoes these days.

Think about it, how much driving around do you do to enter raffles? How early do you wake up and how long do you stand in line for kicks on RD? How long do you set and press "add to cart" on FTL, Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction? How long does it take you to cop a pair online for FNL? Snagging shoes is work, and dudes are placing a value on it.
word.

^ your avatar should get you banned from this forum lol; thanks to you my vision is as good as Stevie Wonders............

Oh word?

Oh yeah?This time,just the '01.
900x900px-LL-4dde643b_IMG_0280.jpeg

Last edited:
Placed 1st order around 5:50am PST, I received my tracking no. from FNL. around 4AM 3/24

I made my 2nd account around 5:55am PST, Used my wife name and her card. Tracking no. also received .

Both order shipped on the same address.

:smokin

Last edited:
Feel like it takes away from the value of the shoe and from the fun of trying to get your hands on them

you are thinking short term if you are crying about value. all OG style Jordans go up in value over time.

you are thinking short term if you are crying about value. all OG style Jordans go up in value over time.

Yeah that is true, I have no intent to buy and resell shoes but also I think it is dumb that they have between released again. It takes away from the uniqueness of the release. Although I also understand the business aspect of it.

Feel like it takes away from the value of the shoe and from the fun of trying to get your hands on them
Are you being serious? If you are talking about price value of the shoes, no matter how many times they re-release, it wouldn't take away value of shoes.

It's just a shoe that you put on your feet. Like you said, just have a fun with it. That's it.

i called eastbay to make sure my order was not being held up and they said the jordan 11's ship today

Yeah that is true, I have no intent to buy and resell shoes but also I think it is dumb that they have between released again. It takes away from the uniqueness of the release. Although I also understand the business aspect of it.
To bad there not unique at all. Maybe Back when they FIRST released, but your talking about a Shoe, that has been released again and again. Nothing Unique about that playboy.

Fair market value is fcny after 20%. IMO

Agreed, but the problem nowadays is kids see fcny prices and think that should be their asking.
The real issue with resellers is not that they exist but that everybody thinks they can get rich quick/come up quick reselling. I went to enter a raffle for white foams yesterday, I was 24th on the list and asked the lady if I was guaranteed a size, she told me I was the only one that asked about a size. Everybody that came in ahead of me are most likely buying to flip and just want a pair, any pair.

Agreed, but the problem nowadays is kids see fcny prices and think that should be their asking.
The real issue with resellers is not that they exist but that everybody thinks they can get rich quick/come up quick reselling. I went to enter a raffle for white foams yesterday, I was 24th on the list and asked the lady if I was guaranteed a size, she told me I was the only one that asked about a size. Everybody that came in ahead of me are most likely buying to flip and just want a pair, any pair.
SMH

:smh: the game in 2013

I hate how they released these again
lol why? are you wearing a '96 pair right now? how's that holding up?

its a bulls cw, it will keep re-releasing
wasnt lucky to get them online but copped them for 240 on craigslist.
yeah not bad... that is like paying someone extra $29.87, for a guaranteed pair

my total (@fnl) was $210.13 + time/energy & gas driving around for raffle tickets(just not to get a single call)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom