Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

they are serious too. cant believe they ask for ID. i was in such disbelief that i called them to verify they actually sent the email. this was for the galaxy kobe viis
Yeah, I felt a call to customer service was in order, as well. I'm good to go, though. 

Same here.I got an old tracking number as well showing a delivered package in 2011 to somewhere else. 
May not be correct in this instance, but I have had this happen numerous times before in shipping situations. UPS reuses tracking numbers, and on some occasions when you search the tracking so early that it is not yet completely in the system, you will find the older tracking info. Be patient and check later today or tomorrow and you will probably find it has updated to your package. I can not say for certain that this is what is happening to you, but personally I have had this exact thing happen and it worked out fine.

EDIT: Just saw the post above me saying the same thing. Sorry for the double information. Just don't freak out about it.

Last edited:
Yeah I got the same, tons of others must have the same problem, was in hold for 30 min with FNL customer service eating for a rep. Hung up after reading all the posts from peeps having the same problem.

They must be getting a lot of calls about this for their phones to be so tied up.

Man how many times have people said UPS recycles tracking numbers and some of y'all are still asking questions. If you'd taken the same amount of time to just read instead of posting your question, you'd have already answered it.

I guess I'm expecting too much. It is a forum, but reading is apparently optional.

I'm still getting the "UPS shipping label has been created" message when I put in the tracking number. It's been like that since Saturday.

On FNL it says my order is complete.

Would this be a good trade my bread XI's for a pair a playoff XII's size 11.5?? I've been wanting the XII's for a while. Every time I go on Ebay resellers want $300 and I love J's in all but that's kind of extreme.....

And by the way I already have a pair of Breads from December
If you really want the playoff XII's then do it! Sometimes its more about what you want than what the current hype is. You have the breds already and if they in great condition why not trade the pair you paid retail for something you REALLY want? Good luck with that

Is there anyway to check your tracking labels if you bought them from Eastbay and company?

If you really want the playoff XII's then do it! Sometimes its more about what you want than what the current hype is. You have the breds already and if they in great condition why not trade the pair you paid retail for something you REALLY want? Good luck with that

Couldn't have said it better. REPPED.

Back
Top Bottom