Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

anybody who copped from JJ get their shipping confirmation email yet ?  I didn't get nothing from them except my order has been placed

Local meet up should be around $260-$270. online is going to be around $280-$300. These are fair prices.
I agree!

I was looking on Facebook this morning and came across a post a friend had posted about being salty about missing out on the restock. Another person commented that they went ahead and spent $500 for their pair since they wanted them so bad. He must not know about Ebay because he clearly could have purchased them for cheaper. 

That 10.5 was prob from me. i got an email this morning to verify my order. Had 3 total and they canceled one saying only 2 per customer. Good luck.

So I should take 270 local meet up? Do you think if I wait that these will end up going up and price and cost me more?

So I should take 270 local meet up? Do you think if I wait that these will end up going up and price and cost me more?

unless you snipe an ebay auction thats prolly about as cheap as theyre gonna get. in most places theyre damn near $205 after tax anyhow. id jump on it if u really want them.

People go into panic panic mode when they Jays haven't shipped 
laugh.gif

What would a fair price for a local meet up be for a GS 7?..  Any ideas?..  Retail for them were only $125

can cancelled orders still pop up on finishline tomorrow morning even though its been taken off the site?

can cancelled orders still pop up on finishline tomorrow morning even though its been taken off the site?

yes. just because the shoe has been taken off the site it doesnt mean it cant come back.

this holds true for nike.com, eastbay, footlocker, champs, footaction, jimmyjazz, finishline, and any other online retailer you can think of.

Honestly all I really want to find is a '96 box to throw these in. Given the fact we were ganked on the special XI box figure why not. Wish someone would make/sell throwback Nike boxes heh.

huh? Columbias better than Black/Red? Pure revisionist history. Cool Greys better than Black/Red? More revisionist history.  Anniversary's better than Black/Red? Don't be silly. Concords better than Black/Red? Maybe. Space Jams better than Black/Red? Again, maybe. That's it for the mids. So much for "many steps down."
The amount of pairs made is first and only reason. Use your head n not ur heart.

My FNL order says my pair will get here Friday to cali. I bought 2 pairs and the other one says a label was created. I'm assuming they both got shipped together. The weight is almost 4 pounds. Wish they should refund my shipping if they do ship together.

Edit: Both have been shipped now. Different tracking number but that happened last time when I ordered 3 different pairs of shoes from them. They threw it all in one box. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom