Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Still no shipping from JJ. Loosing hope, still saying warehouse
Me too but i did get a email a day or two ago mine are ready to ship. Regardless um theyve had more than enough time to sort this out with hardly any update from them unless asked.

Got tracking information finally for my JJ pair yesterday. And this afternoon Fedex updated the tracking information. Estimated delivery date is tomorrow! Can't wait
nthat.gif

have no choice but to be patient with JJ. they dont care if you cancel your order

waiting on them as well. says they moved their warehouse and everything is delayed but theres no issues with the order

Last edited:
+1 on the no shipping info from JJ. They seriously suck. I called a few times and have been assured that my order is fine, but I'm not so sure I have reason to trust them. ::fingers crossed::

I noticed some differences in my two pairs. The FNL redtock pair had some small hair line scratches on the side you can see when the sun hits it right (not a big deal all, doesn't bother me), the FNL pair has two different size shoe trees, one is a 8.5 one is a 10. And the FNL pair is clearly smaller in height and thinner than the NDC pair. The Jumpman Jordan on my FNL pair also sits lower on yhe tounge with not centered perfectly between the laces. The production date on my NDC pair is 10/16/12. Production date on my finishline restock pair is 9/5/12.

These are not huge problems and defiantly not worth sending them back or complaing. And of course different production date shoes are going to have some differences. But I just posting to show that not all shoes even guareteed authentic pairs are the same. Some people assume if something is a millimeter off, or it's not the exact same as your friends pair it's a "ghost", fake, replica, unauthorized pair...etc. I'm just saying that's not always the case.

The quality on the NDC pair is a little better than the FNL restock pair. I've always assumed that small restocks are returns and exchanged shoes with minor issues. ultimately I'm still glad to have two pairs to break one out in a few years and have a crispy bred 11.

I just thought it was pretty interesting to see the difference. Here's a photo of the height and size differnce. Just thought I would share.

Got My Pair from Champs Today, the quality on my pair is decent nothing serious.  The box is very small compared to my other Jordan boxes but whatever.

Hate to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with the JJ problem. Almost going on a week and no shipping yet. When they ship they should be next day for the inconvenience.

Never ordered online before, but looks like there's a lot of anxiety behind it. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

I swear this release and restock/re-release has damn near made me an expert in XIs. From comparing photos, videos, and pairs of OGs and retros, I know more about the XIs now than I ever have. I have also gained a better understanding of the online copping procedures that actually work. I've been in the game, but this whole phenomenon has schooled me. This would have been a good training session for any new comer to the Jordan Brand or the shoe game in general.

Checked my tracking today.  Says my package was left on the doorstep by UPS.  Nothing on my door step though.  Have these alluded me once more?  LOL ...On line with UPS now.  

Hate to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with the JJ problem. Almost going on a week and no shipping yet. When they ship they should be next day for the inconvenience.

I finally got my JJ tracking yesterday and they aren't supposed to be here until Monday via FedEx SmartPost.

So do you think prices will drop or stay around the 280 range as time goes by? I'm trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet now

Back
Top Bottom