Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Haha that's crazy. Prices really vary locally. It all depends on how available the shoe is in that area. I got offered $400 for my breds when I was walking out of the store with them on release day. Turned him down because it was my first pair though.
these are gonna settle down around 300-350 in a few months.. 11's usually never go below 300.

I honestly don't see these going any higher than $300 because of how widely available these were...

Moderator says you'll be kicked from the thread if you keep it up.
oooooooooooooooooo getting kicked haha
roll.gif

This is my 3rd pair (2001, CDP, 2013) and I'm pleased with the outcome of these re-re-retros. I've been in the sneaker game since '98. Thankfully, it came with the "XI" plastic/box cover and red shoe-trees. Here's a few pics for the NT fam:

I received my shoes (size 7) from FNL today. Shoes look good! Very pleased! Plus they came in a plain packaging box which I like better than the big FNL logo being on it!!

JJ gave me shipping confirmation yesterday and shipped out yesterday. Got mine today. Little glue on the patent leather but its alright. These things are beautiful.

I am selling a pair locally for $275, but only because I'm lazy and didn't want to fight for more. But since this release my emails from my craigslist ads have definitely gone up.
Summer is just a few months way... That's when their value really go up...   

Looking at both my pairs from FNL one from the December release and one from last weekend, and both shoes for the most part are identical. Both are Size 11. The pair from December has a slightly higher patent leather cut but not enough to notice when they're on your feet. The production date is also different but not that far off. December pair is 08/08/12 - 10/15/12 and March pair 06/13/12 - 09/05/12. The December pair is actually slighty newer if you go by the production. (Like it matters) Overall very happy with both my pairs. If you include my 01 and CDP pairs it brings my total to four Black/Red AJ XIs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom