Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So do you think prices will drop or stay around the 280 range as time goes by? I'm trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet now

check the classified section. maybe you can negotiate with the sellers in there.

First off, I've got 2 other pairs of Bred 11's ...plus before you start stuntin your homophobic words, I needed them to show my support for my mother and aunt who both are battling breast cancer and for every Woman that is battling breast cancer. I would wear rainbow colored foams for them and I could care less about what people say or call me

Secondly, retail for the Bred 11's are $185, Pink Foams retailed at $220, so yeah, that's coming on top

Repped!!!

I swear this release and restock/re-release has damn near made me an expert in XIs. From comparing photos, videos, and pairs of OGs and retros, I know more about the XIs now than I ever have. I have also gained a better understanding of the online copping procedures that actually work. I've been in the game, but this whole phenomenon has schooled me. This would have been a good training session for any new comer to the Jordan Brand or the shoe game in general.
i learned that FNL is the way to go for me.... NDC was dominated by decepticons

why are people comparing shoes from different US retailers?! quality is random regardless since they all come from the same source..

Footlocker pair was waiting on me today the box is in great shape shoes even better got the half size up no room but they are not tight either.

'Twas inevitable friends.....here are some pics of my pair (unDS'd asap) from the Eastbay restock. No flaws, same box w/ same insert as the December release. Very satisfied.:nthat:

Just got these baby's in 
smokin.gif

Everything looks good except for some glue, stains, etc. here and there, no biggie.

No need to take pics, you guys know what Bred's look like.

Glad i stayed patient and copped after about 4 months, amazing feeling 
smokin.gif

Just got my second pair in my first pair had a scratch on the patent toe so those are on feet now.

But these were not returned pairs not a chance Brand new

quality on point too 
nthat.gif

So UPS delivered to the incorrect #.  The # they delivered to contacted the office and gave them the package.  I just have to pick it up from there.  Any one know  if there is a way to note it so in the future they do not leave a package on the door step?

Last edited:
Can't believe that with over a half a million pairs floating around, the average resell price is still around $300.

I know that retail + tax + shipping is around $215, but still.

Hopefully after this past Saturday's restock everyone got a pair for retail.

At this point, if you still don't have at least 1 pair, you might as well just wait till resell goes down, and it will.

So UPS delivered to the incorrect #.  The # they delivered to contacted the office and gave them the package.  I just have to pick it up from there.  Any one know  if there is a way to note it so in the future they do not leave a package on the door step?

call UPS and see what they can do.

i think someone's mad that they didn't get a pair 
mean.gif

Wrong. I have two pairs. And guess what.....I didn't give a play-by-play like some idiots do. I got through! I received shipping confirmation! They shipped! They arrived! I wore thm today! It got a crease! What jeans shoud I wear next time! What should I trade these for now!

hey, if you dont like the play by play then you dont need to be in this thread. you already have your shoes and dont care for the post release talk so what's your purpose?

Wrong. I have two pairs. And guess what.....I didn't give a play-by-play like some idiots do. I got through! I received shipping confirmation! They shipped! They arrived! I wore thm today! It got a crease! What jeans shoud I wear next time! What should I trade these for now!

Hahahaha. Hilarious especially bout the jeans. Lol.

Can't believe that with over a half a million pairs floating around, the average resell price is still around $300.

I know that retail + tax + shipping is around $215, but still.

Hopefully after this past Saturday's restock everyone got a pair for retail.

At this point, if you still don't have at least 1 pair, you might as well just wait till resell goes down, and it will.
I don't see resell dropping on these. It's held at around $300 for this long, doubt it will drop now. At even at $300 they are still selling fast, I don't see why resellers would lower the price when they are selling. Good luck to anyone trying to get a pair.

Just to piss this guy off...

MY ORDER FROM JJ SHIPPED!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE TRACKING UPDATES AND WHERE IT IS.

People are excited about their shoes, so let them be.

So do you think prices will drop or stay around the 280 range as time goes by? I'm trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet now

I don't see resell dropping on these. It's held at around $300 for this long, doubt it will drop now. At even at $300 they are still selling fast, I don't see why resellers would lower the price when they are selling. Good luck to anyone trying to get a pair.

I'm currently trying to sell a pair locally under that 300 mark, but no interest yet. I'm surprised some are up at 340.

I'm currently trying to sell a pair locally under that 300 mark, but no interest yet. I'm surprised some are up at 340.
$340 is high for a asking price. But I won a bunch of raffles and didn't need three pairs of the same shoe, so I put one up on EBay. The auction just recently ended at $330, so people will obviously pay that price. I don't know where you live, but local price can vary.

Local prices compared to online prices are crazy. Let's put it this way, but when I was selling my CDPs, I put them on Craigslist for $345. Every single offer I got was

Back
Top Bottom