Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just went and picked up my pair i got from NDC at UPS facility and man they are flawless.
pimp.gif

Mannn..I'm gonna have to get these from a reseller

Anyone know any sites that are legit and selling them for less than my monthly rent?

Mannn..I'm gonna have to get these from a reseller

Anyone know any sites that are legit and selling them for less than my monthly rent?

anyone receive a call from Shoe Palace...? i feel like i have false hope waiting for my phone to ring!
if you entered the one at northridge, they called me at 8 pm'ish last night for the whiteout foams. so i hope i get a call today aswell for these are what i really want.

Just got my Ndc pair and they look way better than the December pair I had. More quality! Can't wait to hoop in em [emoji]128513[/emoji]

i'd like a pair of these only to paint the midsole black. wouldn't do that to my pair of '95s. however, i'm not losing any sleep or going out of my way to look.

About to unDS these, but I was wondering about the creasing in the patent leather in the toe.  Is it as bad as something compared to the 3's or should I be fine.  I don't know if I should wear the forcefields with these or not.  I don't mind the creasing but if it's a significant crease then it'll bug me lol.

About to unDS these, but I was wondering about the creasing in the patent leather in the toe.  Is it as bad as something compared to the 3's or should I be fine.  I don't know if I should wear the forcefields with these or not.  I don't mind the creasing but if it's a significant crease then it'll bug me lol.
Creasing shouldn't be a problem. Just a lil bit on the sides. Nothing major at all.

Sorry break the rules. But I need to sell these I'm going through some financial issues and I'm just trying to reach out everywhere I can and sell them. I don't plan on selling on eBay because of the fees. Willing sell on Paypal. Sorry to break the rules : (
it's a buy/sell forum on here

Anyone interested in buying a size 11 nike air jordan XI bred? They are the 2012 December release. I can forward pics. I stay out in Los Angeles. Get at me

It was nice knowing ya... Here come the Da Ban :D

On a side note, got mine in today from champs and luckily, no flaws on the pair. Went with a size 11 and they're just a bit tight but not as bad as I anticipated. Congrats to all those were able to get theirs. I got my both pair and will be worn :smokin

Sorry break the rules. But I need to sell these I'm going through some financial issues and I'm just trying to reach out everywhere I can and sell them. I don't plan on selling on eBay because of the fees. Willing sell on Paypal. Sorry to break the rules : (

If you wanna stay on this site, you better learn the rules and edit that post before you get banned. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom