Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The glue and scratches on the patent leather come off easily with some acetone( nail polish remover). Just apply it on a cotton swab and GENTLY brush it over the glue. After a few brushes it should come off. If it doesnt come off after a few brushes then STOP. There will be less glue so be happy. Too much and you will take the shine away leaving that spot dull.

The scratches are even easier. (Unless its a true scratch where the leather is ripped). Just brush over it and usually one swipe is all it takes.

After you're all done, apply hand lotion to the area just brushed and use a napkin to work it in and wipe it off.
(DO AT YOUR OWN RISK PEOPLE)

Wrong. I have two pairs. And guess what.....I didn't give a play-by-play like some idiots do. I got through! I received shipping confirmation! They shipped! They arrived! I wore thm today! It got a crease! What jeans shoud I wear next time! What should I trade these for now!

What shoe should I trade my 2nd pair of Bred 11's for moderator?

Lol. Can you take a picture when they arrive, so I know what they look like?

"Power" trip. Just do it.

:rofl:

jason-sudeikis-wearing-air-jordan-xi-bred-03-570x788.jpg

jason-sudeikis-wearing-air-jordan-xi-bred-02-570x707.jpg

jason-sudeikis-wearing-air-jordan-xi-bred-01-570x868.jpg

I've been seeing A LOT of people rocking these with camo.

I don't rock camo with my pair but I seen people with red tees with them tho.
all the bloods in the hood wear them. Its their official dboy shoe. They walk around the malls all wearing XXXL red t shirts and breds. Cute huh. Silly gangstas

Isn't Sudekis a "shoehead" now? :lol:. I wish I could meet him to check him on it to see if he's legit or not.

So this is how these are gonna end for me...Got 3 pairs from online raffles. Sold one and debated on keeping or selling one more. Gonna end up trading one for some DS 04 Olympic VII's and save a last pair for myself. I've been wanting those VII's for years, hopefully the guy comes through.

Just curious to see if this happened to anybody.  Ordered these from JJ and checked my online banking and saw the payment to JJ disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else? Because I can't remember if what I have in my account now is after the JJ purchase or something. 

I ordered with my CC even though it isn't showing up at all the money is already debited from the account. Trust they aren't going to make that mistake. They're going to get their money regardless.

I guess those are old enough. I'd like to see more variety. I'm a tough grader :lol:. It's hard now since people buy everything. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention to him this whole time.

i dont know how some of you do it.. buying retro after retro.

happy with my pair, but they really aren't worth 185 imo.. these are my first pair of Jordans since the 22s and will be my last pair unless the 18s retro (i know its a longshot)

i dont need replies saying i wasn't forced to buy them, or that people can spend their money the way they want etc.
just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Just picked up another pair for $245 meet up. I didn't need it but I couldn't pass up on that price

Last edited:
My cousin now has a total of 25 pairs, and he won't even sell one to me for SRP. 
mean.gif

This is the same guy who sold 15 pairs of Concords for $450 a year after they were released.

My cousin now has a total of 25 pairs, and he won't even sell one to me for SRP. 
mean.gif

This is the same guy who sold 15 pairs of Concords for $450 a year after they were released.
I ain't even mad at him, if he copped 25 you could have copped 1.

Back
Top Bottom