Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just curious to see if this happened to anybody.  Ordered these from JJ and checked my online banking and saw the payment to JJ disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else? Because I can't remember if what I have in my account now is after the JJ purchase or something. 

They'll charge you within a day or two or the day off when you receive the item.

I still have mine from back in the day and still looks new. The quality is much better also back then

I guess those are old enough. I'd like to see more variety. I'm a tough grader
laugh.gif
. It's hard now since people buy everything. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention to him this whole time.
Never understood, the point of this. Dudes need confirmation that another guy likes shoes? 
roll.gif

Got a pair of GS sz 7's off ebay for $235..  More than I feel I should pay but I need these sneakers in my life...

818 = SoCal
San Fernando? I remember I was in NoHo one day wearing a red wu-tang shirt omw to Rock the Bells, and some guy came up to me asking me where I'm from. 
eyes.gif

At that time I was living in Watts so it wasn't new to me. 

Lakers will make it.

Back on topic, shoes should arrive from fnl today.

My cousin now has a total of 25 pairs, and he won't even sell one to me for SRP. 
mean.gif

This is the same guy who sold 15 pairs of Concords for $450 a year after they were released.
Surely there something your not telling us, no way your cousin is that much of a F*** Boy...

JJ drama for the day. My order shipped yesterday. I got a tracking number for one package that weighs 3.2lbs. But I ordered 2 pairs! Wtf?! Another cal to "customer service" yielded no answers. Waiting on a call back. For some damn shoes!

I must not get out much cuz I'm from big bad Arlerta aka A-Town aka Arleta Estates aka Upper Pacas aka Arleta Gardens and I hardly ever see heat. Like ill hit Northridge, Burbank panorama city but I'm hardpressed to see anyone wearing heat. I always see those troubled teens rocking vans.

Then again I avoid the malls on the weekend like the plague and same goes for the movies. *shrug*

Anyone else got pics of their playoffs and belts? Haha.

Last edited:
I must not get out much cuz I'm from big bad Arlerta aka A-Town aka Arleta Estates aka Upper Pacas aka Arleta Gardens and I hardly ever see heat. Like ill hit Northridge, Burbank panorama city but I'm hardpressed to see anyone wearing heat. I always see those troubled teens rocking vans.

Then again I avoid the malls on the weekend like the plague and same goes for the movies. *shrug*

Anyone else got pics of their playoffs and belts? Haha.
its cause all the heat is being worn in the forgotten San Fernando mall... lol

anyone receive a call from Shoe Palace...? i feel like i have false hope waiting for my phone to ring!

Back
Top Bottom