Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What does accountability have to do with THESE shoes?

ill just leave it alone. i didnt interpret your comment as taking a shot at me. i just dont appreciate when others try and crack slick.

you are right, lets move on. thanks for pushing me back off the cliff :D

i just dont appreciate when others try and crack slick.

you are right, lets move on. thanks for pushing me back off the cliff :D

I don't either, that's why I chimed in to the person I commented to first! I lurk in this forum mostly...All I wanna do is keep this purely about some BREDs. :lol:

Cheers to another restock hopefully :pimp:

March was a decent month for jordans and sneakers in general. April lets go...

So is anybody gonna attempt to paint their midsole black on one of their pairs? will the angelus paint crack when they get worn? anyone kno? i want to do it...

I say try it. If you don't like the results, just take it off. I did that exact modification in 2002 with an extra pair of Space Jams. I didn't know of Anglus paint at the time. So I used a spray type paint made specifically for shoes. I bought it at a shoe repair shop. I carefully masked the whole shoe, then painted the midsole in light layers. After 5-6 years I decided to remove the paint.(I wanted the Original look)

The white midsole was basically "encased" by the paint. These pics were taken after the paint was removed. I need to find "before" pics.

Sorry to derail the thread.

I've never bought from or personally know about that site. But the price is pretty good compared to the common 300 mark I see in local ads. If you're willing to pay then go for it.

Dam...the patent on these things are sensitive....my little niece scratched them up with her shoes, just a step...I'm definitely going to try and double up on a pair..Not sure though..since the Bugs coming out soon, and I want the easter kobe's...I'll see.

I got lucky on 2 raffles I was able to cop 2 size 11 for retail. I'm happy with my pairs still my 01s but I'm going to retire them.

I got 2 pairs of restock from fnl , 1 pair has glue stain(obvious), the other pair the patent leather cut is crooked. I guess that is Jb standard quality now a day 
mean.gif

anyone got a nice, big, high quality pic of a LEGIT pair size and bar code tag inside the shoe?

will rep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom