Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sorry – this site is temporarily unavailable.Please try again later or for immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service Department at (800)836-8932  or for International: (715)261-9719  to:

kill me bruh

Last edited:
yeah just caught up on the last few pages, went to check the site. Unavailable. RIP. Social media kills what we want to cop a lot. I want a newer pair, oh well. I wish I hadn't sold that second pair of '01's 
mean.gif

they prob have 1 -2 pr of each of breds lows who knows, smh ,  1 restock pr i got was scratched i traded them for olive 9 i got to see if i got a back up i think i do prob 2 

What's with the site being unavailable. People still want these?

I hope everyone gets a pair. I was blessed to get the breds. This is definitely one of my favs. Of all time. Good Luck suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji]

Blessed? How could you not get these?

Last edited:
The dam timer on my page is behind by like 6 minutes.. im too afraid to refresh and not get back on the page. 

shouldn't have even woke up, my timer page was off I tried to refresh and can't even get into the site

Back
Top Bottom