Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

A legit one I would say anywhere from 280 to 350... That's just my guess... I'm in search for one but I'm trying to stay away from eBay cause there's too many fakes out there

THIS CAN'T BE REAL LIFE!  There's a DS pair (size 12) on Ebay right now going for $530 shipped with just under four hours left in the auction (30 bids so far)...

Can't find a size 6 anywhere for someone and I'm not gon to FC the price for a 6 is absolutely insane anyone have any ideas?

Ive been checking eBay/kixify and nothing really comes up

This needs to stay in NT and no where else in social media. Lol

So 4pm pst 7pm Est that's on Friday for us correct?

Where did the 45 sample of the breds (and concords) originally come from? Are they fakes? or did JB make a limited run? And were they given to friends and family?

does bred 11 fit the same like gamma 11? 0,5 small?

gamma 11 normal size  for my feet was extremly small.. would i go (for bred) size up?

damn i really want these shoes. if anyone finds a restock link anywhere, please PM me, thank u very much

kinda mad with JB, anyone has a DS pair of XI concords? check your soles, because mine got yellow rings on it. never worn, never left the box, yet discoloration of the soles. cheap quality, JB.. totally BS!!

and with the release of the XI concord lows, it will most likely happen too!

nqa6fs.jpg

Last edited:
kinda mad with JB, anyone has a DS pair of XI concords? check your soles, because mine got yellow rings on it. never worn, never left the box, yet discoloration of the soles. cheap quality, JB.. totally BS!!

:rofl:

Even the restock on finishline last year came with the exact yellowed soles.

It's been 3 years since they were built so of course it's going to be yellow in 2014 with the quality we've been getting for years

Last edited by a moderator:

Just turrrible! I'll send you the funds asap for full retail and shipping costs and take those yellowed.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom