Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

laugh.gif

Thinking about ordering from Kicksole to save me the trouble on release date but i dunno, has anyone bought from there before??

Thinking about ordering from Kicksole to save me the trouble on release date but i dunno, has anyone bought from there before??
It might just be me, but I'm pretty sure it's a thread wide consensus that buying early is a "Buyer Beware" situation at the moment. At least until we get into the second week of December.

anyone seen a side by side of 2012 vs.2008 CDP from what people are saying the reds are different

jb on that gangsta ish. insert looks ****** as hell. these and the grapes next year and i'm done for good... i think lol

Pre order mines from sivasdescalzo today for 281. It's almost 100 more than retail but I'm guaranteed a pair

could care less about the box. some days i dont ware the ones with the funny box because i hate going through all the packaging and shoes trees. just me though.

box box box box box box box box box box box box box box box box box box 

BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX 

kind of funny how everuyone hates on the bred nickname but still uses it...it always amuses me in forums that the people always looking for a bandwagon to jump on...:smokin :smokin :smokin .the t shirt sucks though.i kinda like this one

it pays tribute to the concord super jump tv ad i think...

Sick T and yes it does to the ad

Just got my pair in from MK - inpsected them right away and they are on point compared to my Concords from last year - par for par

everything looks good and it came with the shoe trees and standard box w/ tissue and plastic "Mike made them fly' insert

sorry about the upside down pics - I'm in the middle of work but wanted to get these pics uploaded...haven't tried them on yet -but they seem just like the concords for those worrying about a CDP repeat...

These are not FutureD status, but hope the pics help a bit :smile:

June Production dates as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom