Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah and i explained to yo simple minded self why it will be as hype or more stevie wonder. its an 11 point blank period. and people say lots of stuff but they still gonna cop. the same dude saying ill pass for the stealths will be outside camping for these with your simple minded butt lol

You're argument changes my opinion in no way. So many people already have these that they don't need to spend $185 on a 3rd and 4th pair, when instead they can cop the stealths, thunders, cool Greys, polarized pinks, etc. there is more hype nowadays for foamposites than 11s. Compare galaxy foamposite release to concord release. Pretty big difference. So a major hypebeast shoe like and all pink foamposite, AND an all black foamposite compared to the black red 11s? This release won't be as bad as the Concords.

More reasons being there aren't anymore midnight releases, all being at 8am now. Security has been raised since people started getting stabbed, I've seen security kick everyone out for rioting before the release. They had to come back later.

Keep trying, but at least try like the grown man you say you are. A complete argument, topped with correct spelling and an attempt at grammar.

You're argument changes my opinion in no way. So many people already have these that they don't need to spend $185 on a 3rd and 4th pair, when instead they can cop the stealths, thunders, cool Greys, polarized pinks, etc. there is more hype nowadays for foamposites than 11s. Compare galaxy foamposite release to concord release. Pretty big difference. So a major hypebeast shoe like and all pink foamposite, AND an all black foamposite compared to the black red 11s? This release won't be as bad as the Concords.
More reasons being there aren't anymore midnight releases, all being at 8am now. Security has been raised since people started getting stabbed, I've seen security kick everyone out for rioting before the release. They had to come back later.
Keep trying, but at least try like the grown man you say you are. A complete argument, topped with correct spelling and an attempt at grammar.

This obviously ain't going nowhere is a matter of opinion. We will just have to wait and see. I can cop either one of those easily so i really don't care just wanted to aggravate u LAME~O this convo was a joke 2 me lmfao

Dope tee by lacelocked.com

This obviously ain't going nowhere is a matter of opinion. We will just have to wait and see. I can cop either one of those easily so i really don't care just wanted to aggravate u LAME~O this convo was a joke 2 me lmfao

Thanks for giving up.

i just hope im able to get these online from NDC..or else i would have nothing to rock with my super ill blazer and my bred shirt..JB has answered all our prayers!

and this here is the proof!

People are really that dense to the point that they don't understand its not about the actual box but more about the price hike and getting less rather than getting a price hike and receiving more or at the very least the same. :smh:

People are really that dense to the point that they don't understand its not about the actual box but more about the price hike and getting less rather than getting a price hike and receiving more or at the very least the same. :smh:

Why do people keep bringing up the box?

i just hope im able to get these online from NDC..or else i would have nothing to rock with my super ill blazer and my bred shirt..JB has answered all our prayers!

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

If you guys want a box,just save $300 more and cop the CDP.Not only it comes with a special box,it also
comes with a pair of Taxi 12s.

Man, I wish I could say F JB and not cop, but I will cop as many as possible and flip them all. F paying so much for so little. I'm not an idiot or a blind consumer, but I will have to purchase to resell.

Can we kill the box comments, you're just as bad as the people complaining about it :smh:

JB needs to start retroing old t-shirt designs, because what they're doing now is horrible, strictly outlet fodder.

Thanks for giving up.

didn't give up i just realized your sad little life revolves around commenting in a shoe forum lol... smh poor lil guy. sure u won a pointless agruement of opinion. tell ur mom make sure she on time to buy your shoes lol clown A++

THIS JACKET IS SO BAD ON SO MANY LEVELS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START :smh:

I HOPE THEY DO THE GUARANTEE TICKETS LIKE THEY DID WITH THE BRED 4'S BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING IT WILL BE AN ONLINE RAFFLE LIKE WHAT WAS DONE FOR THE GOLDEN MOMENTS PACK AT FINISHLINE.

These will NOT be as crazy as the concords. Like someone posted before Nike has a big variety of kicks dropping from now until the end of the year. I been hyped for these all year but now thinking about passing on them. The kids that hyped up the Concords last year only follow trends and that trend is slowly fading. These will still sell but it shouldn't be hard to get a pair if you really want them. Went and got tickets at my local FL yesterday for the IV's and pink foams. Everybody in line was there for foams. Maybe 2 people in line for the IV's which is unheard of where I'm from and also the past few JB releases still in stock.

These will NOT be as crazy as the concords. Like someone posted before Nike has a big variety of kicks dropping from now until the end of the year. I been hyped for these all year but now thinking about passing on them. The kids that hyped up the Concords last year only follow trends and that trend is slowly fading. These will still sell but it shouldn't be hard to get a pair if you really want them. Went and got tickets at my local FL yesterday for the IV's and pink foams. Everybody in line was there for foams. Maybe 2 people in line for the IV's which is unheard of where I'm from and also the past few JB releases still in stock.

Lol okay

Just like when Niketowns started the RSVP, no one really knew about it. First two were pretty easy, every shoe after that, you had to send it in under seconds.

Same deal will go down with these. I didn't know about the guaranteed ticket system till sunday morning. For me, I would say its too close to call whether the breds will top the concords. At least with concords we had an option of camping. Now, its all luck.

Back
Top Bottom