Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

MJ is somewhere reading these box comments like..

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

nah he too busy dealing with the bobcats and smiling, looking at his bank accounts exponentially rising. We are peons to him.

not every pair had those dimples on the patent leather. the earlier production pairs had dimples. somehow some of those made it to release day

this will be the last new release jordan i buy (i'm pretty sure that's the case). glad i won't have to jump thru any hoops for these bc if i did i'd simply pass, but my ppl have my pairs on lock.

I feel like these are old news already. They came back out not too long ago with the packs but whatever. My little guy playing with his future pair

I am one to complain about quality mishaps like the next guy, but why do I get the impression that the ones mostly complaining about the box for these are the ones that have the 2009 SJs, 2010 CGs, and the 2011 Concords? Not to forget those fools on instagram that were hoping of that special XI box so that they can go pic happy on there with all their 2009-to-present XIs.

Me, I really don't care about the box. The price is inflated yes, but so is every other retro. Put a sneaker in a special box, and some guys just won't go back to a ordinary box. Some of you people honestly are spoiled by these special boxes. The special III box.....special IV box. Imagine the complaining if the black cement IVs came in an ordinary retro box? A special box is nice and all, but I have to agree with the people that don't care about the box. IMO it's all about the shoes. And honestly, I'd take a wearable 99 IV, 2001,03 IIIs, and 2000-01 XIs all with a "plain" jordan face retro box. Because at the end of it all, it's the sneakers that matter.

Last edited:
Chill, the concord hype train was rolling way harder by thus time last year. This will be a crazy release, but it won't be a repeat of what we saw last year

Last year was bananas ... it caught aalll these Shoe stores off guard .. which is y footlocker testing this giving tickets out in advance system
To see if it work..nike with its stupid twitter rsvp and fnl with winner circle Raffles... I truly do hope it's not as bad as it was last yr..

you obviously don't know shoes it will be crazier

Lol don't know shoes? You have 4 posts, get that Ish out.

These will not be crazier, in any way possible. With the cool grey IX release, the thunder iv, the polarized pink and stealth foams, people will have so many options that the black red 11s that have come out in 1995, 2001, and 2008 won't shine as much. There are plenty of examples on different threads about people skipping these to get one of the shoes I listed previously.

These will not be crazier, in any way possible. With the cool grey IX release, the thunder iv, the polarized pink and stealth foams, people will have so many options that the black red 11s that have come out in 1995, 2001, and 2008 won't shine as much. There are plenty of examples on different threads about people skipping these to get one of the shoes I listed previously.
lmao wow u post a lot. ur so lame kid. smh im a grown man wit kids n i been stuntin while u was in pampers lil boy. people say a lot but facts is they still gonna try n cop these first. each year brings more hype and new sneakerheads and beasts and nothing raises more hype then 11s duh

But the Concords came out in 95,2000 ,06 (i know it's a gold jump man , but they are Concords dammit lol)

My point is , these will be on par with th concord release

Last year was bananas ... it caught aalll these Shoe stores off guard .. which is y footlocker testing this giving tickets out in advance system
To see if it work..nike with its stupid twitter rsvp and fnl with winner circle Raffles... I truly do hope it's not as bad as it was last yr..

i agree the stores will be more prepared and people will find different ways to cop and avoid mayhem...hype will be the same as concords

lmao wow u post a lot. ur so lame kid. smh im a grown man wit kids n i been stuntin while u was in pampers lil boy. people say a lot but facts is they still gonna try n cop these first. each year brings more hype and new sneakerheads and beasts and nothing raises more hype then 11s duh

You would think a grown man would be able to spell better than the average 12 year old before commenting on how young someone is. I have said I'm going to cop these since the thread was started, but that has nothing to do with my argument. You look like a fool.

But the Concords came out in 95,2000 ,06 (i know it's a gold jump man , but they are Concords dammit lol)

well said.....lmao sircharles you stevie wonder for real cause u cant see the obvious

Gold jumpman 11s ARE NOT Concords. It took 11 years for a true retro of the concord 11.

The last bred 11 release was 4 years ago.

EDIT: The dmp 11s have a golden jumpman, black pods, and golden carbon fiber. They don't have an ounce of dark concord on them so how are they Concords? The only similarity is the white mesh and black patent,

Last edited:
You would think a grown man would be able to spell better than the average 12 year old before commenting on how young someone is. I have said I'm going to cop these since the thread was started, but that has nothing to do with my argument. You look like a fool.

so what is your argument do you even know....read the othes posts dude you look like a fool better get some of your nt buddies you gone need some help digging yourself out this hole im putting u in

so what is your argument do you even know....read the othes posts dude you look like a fool better get some of your nt buddies you gone need some help digging yourself out this hole im putting u in

My argument was obviously that this release isn't going to be as insane as last years concord release. It was kind of stated on my first reply....

Anyway, your ignorance has yet to put me in a hole. Keep trying.

My argument was obviously that this release isn't going to be as insane as last years concord release. It was kind of stated on my first reply....
Anyway, your ignorance has yet to put me in a hole. Keep trying.

yeah and i explained to yo simple minded self why it will be as hype or more stevie wonder. its an 11 point blank period. and people say lots of stuff but they still gonna cop. the same dude saying ill pass for the stealths will be outside camping for these with your simple minded butt lol

Back
Top Bottom