Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I'm really new this whole buying jordans thing. But I really want to get a pair of these XI bred. Can someone tell me what I need to do beforehand to guarantee I'll get a pair? When does Footlocker release tickets that I keep seeing people talk about? And also how come I already see sellers on ebay selling these already, "in hand ready to ship," when it's not supposed to be released until the 12/21.

Thank you for your help. And excuse my noobness.

heard a wild rumor, went 10 pages back, didn't see anything posted.

that HOH harlem already sold them, with a receipt and everything.
granted I heard this rumor from a hood dude, has anyone else heard about this?

I don't think dudes would risk their jobs for that :smh:

And they already got them? :nerd:

dude told me they had authority to sell them early (since they're an HOH)
doesn't make any sense, but he's a good friend.
by hoh he probs meant 28th st

yeah I'm sure the ticket thing will be wide known after the IV's, on a side note your avatar is extremely cute

i think so too cuz she's my girl :nthat:

:smokin

So has it been confirmed if these will be in the typical XI box or typical JB retro box yet?

I got these about two months ago... Did a Photo shoot for my MIXED NATION line and took a shoe off and threw it in there.

Oh well.... Whoever said this release wont be as bad as the Concords.... You aint about this life.

I told my son if I ever heard him use the term Bred.. I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.  It's Black/Red  No one AT Nike.. in Nike or affiliated says Bred. 
378942_438973262829380_1294099376_n.jpg
Rockdeep......................Aint u the scammer dude who scammed someone outta lebrons and then posted a pic of a gun threatening someone?

Yep.

THESE ARE RELEASING DECEMBER 20TH!!!! THURSDAY.all the kids will be in school

How did you find this out? There was an official confirmation that these will be dropping Friday December 21st but now suddenly I'm reading that these are dropping Thursday December 20th.
What is going on here?

Last edited:
NT,

If you had the choice of og breds for under $500 or these coming up in december (retail in aus is $245)

What would you go for? Which is a better longterm decision?

I cant win for ****.... I was happy that I could sit this release out, since I have OGs, retros, and cdp's..... Then yesterday, the wifey says she wants us to cop for all the kids to get on Christmas..... So with my 3 boys, my wife, and nieces and nephews.. I now have to find 10 pair of kids sizes... Guess I'm in line at Kids Footlocker, sometimes that's worse then trying to cop for myself.....
mean.gif

OGs by a mile!

One OG is worth at least 2 of these pieces of crap.

You may have to reglue the sole after a few years, but that's a small price to pay for the superior quality. $500 is no picnic though.

If you want to marry fewer worries about maintenance and quality, you could look for a pair of '01s.

...Or you could go used. A used 2001 or 96 is far superior to a brand new 2012.

Back
Top Bottom