Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I talked to a Eastbay customer service rep and he said they will not have phone orders for the Jordan 4 and 11 release.  He had no answers as to why Eastbay changed their policy with popular releases.  I was happy they were doing the one pair per customer to give more people a chance but I will probably miss out with them. Anyone know if foot locker HOH will use an internet raffle like they did for the Air Yeezy 2.  I missed out but did not mind because Corporate was picking out the winners.   

Shock%20and%20Awe.gif

I hope one of you is a female
lol....true in my 2chainz voice

assuming most major stores will use the ticket procedure as with the IV's, I've officially dropped out of college and am now stationed at my local footlocker...camping for a ticket. may the sneaker gods be with you all haha
You don't camp out for a ticket you call in lol and they put your name on the list... no camping out involved. 

Hope luck is on my side on this release....stuff has been so hit and miss lately. Need to replace my '01 retro's from high school that I balled in...still rotate them in every once in a while...but they are pretty beat so a fresh pair needs to be had!

Last edited:
There are always three types of resellers

1. The "Flight Club Market Price" reseller- Sells all 11s around $300-$350 because that's
what the market dictates. Has planned in advance for this and probably has connections to make an easy subtle
profit.

2. The "Adebisi" reseller- Sells any desired, limited shoe at 2-4 times the purchasing price, has little to no knowledge of the
shoe or its history, but knows that idiots will buy at his prices.

3. The "Good Guy" reseller- The miracle reseller. He just wants retail+shipping+ a lil' on top to buy a pudding pop or
something.

With that said, good luck to all trying to cop, i'll be sitting this one out, but i'll be back for those
Royal 1s.

1. The "Flight Club Market Price" reseller- Sells all 11s around $300-$350 because that's
what the market dictates. Has planned in advance for this and probably has connections to make an easy subtle
profit.

2. The "Adebisi" reseller- Sells any desired, limited shoe at 2-4 times the purchasing price, has little to no knowledge of the

3. The "Good Guy" reseller- The miracle reseller. He just wants retail+shipping+ a lil' on top to buy a pudding pop or
something.

With that said, good luck to all trying to cop, i'll be sitting this one out, but i'll be back for those
Royal 1s.
LMAO @ The "Adebisi", God bless em! Funny when the "Adebisi" is forced to be the "Good Guy" reseller cause he overcalculated and bit the wrong wave.

profit.
something.
Royal 1s.

im the number 3 always.....i love making folks christmas when i hook them up with an extra pair...:smokin

Just gimme one pair and I'm good.

No need to try to hound pairs like some beasts.

The BC 4s are better than these, honestly.

*kanye shrug*

i agree with you, IV's are def better. i dont care too much for XI's or the bred's. I just want it for the collection, thats all

Did they raise the price on the novelty socks this year? I seem to remember they were 15 last year (which was already more money than Nike SB charges for the same thing) now they're 20.

I don't think I'm going to go after these, but I said the same thing about the Concords last year and ended up getting 2 pairs. If I do I'll probably just go ahead and try the same thing as always and order from Europe.

So I did a little research on the blazer that's $550

It was designed in collab with Jeff Staple. It isn't a blazer, it's a varsity/letterman jacket mixed with a pea coat.

It's called the step'n out jacket.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom