Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I did a little research on the blazer that's $550
It was designed in collab with Jeff Staple. It isn't a blazer, it's a varsity/letterman jacket mixed with a pea coat.
It's called the step'n out jacket.
laugh.gif
Step'n out; where like that?? lmfaoooo

3. The "Good Guy" reseller- The miracle reseller. He just wants retail+shipping+ a lil' on top to buy a pudding pop or

something.

Oh yeah...

there's nothing wrong with giving a lil on top...

A little on top is like $15
What's an extra $15 when you're buying $185 shoes.
Ol' order a $50 steak only tip $2 type dudes bother me.
If you're gonna go all out go all out.

It was designed in collab with Jeff Staple. It isn't a blazer, it's a varsity/letterman jacket mixed with a pea coat.

:lol:
inb4 Jordan Brand uses the man in your avy to endorse it

I got these about two months ago... Did a Photo shoot for my MIXED NATION line and took a shoe off and threw it in there.

Oh well.... Whoever said this release wont be as bad as the Concords.... You aint about this life.

I told my son if I ever heard him use the term Bred.. I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.  It's Black/Red  No one AT Nike.. in Nike or affiliated says Bred. 

378942_438973262829380_1294099376_n.jpg

Really? I guess I just have to do a little research on where to purchase then

if they use their national carrier(like your usps) you should be alright.mine in greece under 2kgr goes as international mail registered and there is no customs.i believe when i send those tw gmp packs there were customs involved.they went as a parcel and the buyer said they checked the pack but he didnt pay any extra fees.but for all purposes always check with the shop or another guy that has bought from there before.

I got these about two months ago... Did a Photo shoot for my MIXED NATION line and took a shoe off and threw it in there.

Oh well.... Whoever said this release wont be as bad as the Concords.... You aint about this life.

I told my son if I ever heard him use the term Bred.. I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.  It's Black/Red  No one AT Nike.. in Nike or affiliated says Bred. 

Well, jordan brand is a sub-brand of Nike is it not? So explain the T-shirts. There's Atleast 4 of them with "bred" on it.

Last edited:

:lol:
Step'n out; where like that?? lmfaoooo

Whoever cops that **** needs to step off a cliff.

It ain't that serious fam. You sound OD right now.

assuming most major stores will use the ticket procedure as with the IV's, I've officially dropped out of college and am now stationed at my local footlocker...camping for a ticket. may the sneaker gods be with you all haha
You don't camp out for a ticket you call in lol and they put your name on the list... no camping out involved. 
At the malls in my area you had to show up in person to get a ticket for the 4s. I was there last saturday to get the Olives and they had signs on the glass

Last edited:

378942_438973262829380_1294099376_n.jpg
Rockdeep......................Aint u the scammer dude who scammed someone outta lebrons and then posted a pic of a gun threatening someone?

heard a wild rumor, went 10 pages back, didn't see anything posted.

that HOH harlem already sold them, with a receipt and everything.
granted I heard this rumor from a hood dude, has anyone else heard about this?

I don't think dudes would risk their jobs for that :smh:

And they already got them? :nerd:

dude told me they had authority to sell them early (since they're an HOH)
doesn't make any sense, but he's a good friend.

dude told me they had authority to sell them early (since they're an HOH)
doesn't make any sense, but he's a good friend.

i wouldnt believe it one bit not even for a second

if they use their national carrier(like your usps) you should be alright.mine in greece under 2kgr goes as international mail registered and there is no customs.i believe when i send those tw gmp packs there were customs involved.they went as a parcel and the buyer said they checked the pack but he didnt pay any extra fees.but for all purposes always check with the shop or another guy that has bought from there before.

I appreciate the info man

Back
Top Bottom