Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^:rofl: that gif...

I sure hope so too...that's the beginning of my vacation...was thinking about switching it but if it holds true, I'll be ready!

I hope so too...bred IVs #s = Bred XIs...:smokin I'd like to have two since its one of the best ALL time...
I hope that is true. At my local FNL the manager said they received triple their normal stock for the 4's. Would be nice getting this without a hassle.

Sorry if already posted but Bred XIs will be a RAFFLE AT FINISH LINE. My manager confirmed it today. We can't even hold pairs for ourselves, there's gonna be an employee raffle too :stoneface: Hope my backup connect comes through

The raffle system seems pretty fair bc you have about a 50/50 chance of getting a pair. Thanks for the info.

Sorry if already posted but Bred XIs will be a RAFFLE AT FINISH LINE. My manager confirmed it today. We can't even hold pairs for ourselves, there's gonna be an employee raffle too :stoneface: Hope my backup connect comes through

All FNLs?

I'm sure more will have large stocks so it will be all gravey!

All I know if that my FNL homies better hold me some XIs again....:tongue:

All FNLs?
I'm sure more will have large stocks so it will be all gravey!
All I know if that my FNL homies better hold me some XIs again....:tongue:

Pretty sure, I don't think they would only let some stores have the raffle, especially mine. It's not like we're anywhere near the number 1 Finish Line (Finish Line in Staten Island is #1 for those who were wondering)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if you go to the mall on the day of the release before it opens you can cop these.  If Foot Locker opens at 8 am... Just go there around 7, and chances are you'll be one of the first in lines to get them once they open the doors.  Especially indoor malls, where they don't even open the front doors early until about an hour or so before the actual store opens.

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted but Bred XIs will be a RAFFLE AT FINISH LINE. My manager confirmed it today. We can't even hold pairs for ourselves, there's gonna be an employee raffle too
indifferent.gif
Hope my backup connect comes through
Will they let you collect raffle tickets at multiple FNL stores or will it be a winner's circle online raffle like last time with the Jordan GMP where they only let you enter at one store? 

The employee at my local finishline said it will be a winner circle raffle but when I asked her when they were giving tickets she said "I have no idea"...Eastbay and a foot action I called claimed they will release on the 21.

you gotta believe these will be mass produced in record numbers. a company would be dumb not to release as many as they could. they saw what happend to the concord release. everybody bought a pair. 4 year olds, 12 year olds, teens, 30 year olds, 60 year olds, mothers, animals, people in wheel chairs, etc.

jordan about to break more records lol

yea, 2013 will be 4 years since the last space jams in 2009. IMO quality was trash on them.
2008/2012 Bred 11s, wouldnt be surprised to see the Space Jams again so soon
JB trolling hard on Columbias, but those are my least favorite Midcut XIs

yea when the xi first retroed it seemed like those were the easiest to obtain. the columbias i mean...

Back
Top Bottom