Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Forget two pair, I just want one. The soles don't yellow and the uppers don't get dirty like on the concords.

Agreed, last year I seen tons of parents put their little ones in the concords and post photos facebook.  They could produce 10 times more than the concords and still sell out but probably won't make that many.  I think JB knows the thirst for big releases like this creates intrest in the brand.  Just two years ago 12's, 6's, and 9's sat but now nothing does.  They have "restocks" to lead the consumer into thinking everything flies off the rack.  I hope I'm wrong and they make enough for everyone to get a pair.

Can't wait to ball in mine since they won't get dirty. One pair will be enough.
If I do get a second one I will just use it as trade bait.

I know we got a month to prepare, but I'm getting confused on the release dates, some sites say Dec 22, now people are saying Dec 21st at 8am, and then Dec 20th..

theres a fair amount, i don't condone supporting them though
grin.gif

you could snag them on ebay after RD for what an early release pair would cost you dude
I would NEVER trust those early releases because they are never the same as the Retail version you get from the actual store or NDC.  It's always B grade and slightly different.    You can't just buy these early.  They are still producing them in the factory.

theres a fair amount, i don't condone supporting them though >D

you could snag them on ebay after RD for what an early release pair would cost you dude

I would NEVER trust those early releases because they are never the same as the Retail version you get from the actual store or NDC.  It's always B grade and slightly different.    You can't just buy these early.  They are still producing them in the factory.
Productions are usually done 2-3 months before RD.

I know we got a month to prepare, but I'm getting confused on the release dates, some sites say Dec 22, now people are saying Dec 21st at 8am, and then Dec 20th..

the only solid info we have is that footlocker sheet.

no one knows 100% sue but i assume we will find out 100% within the next week or two

I don't know what everyone is getting confused for. I said more than once that the release date according to my launch list is 12/21.

pretty sure i'll be able to cop em online, i didn't go to the concord release where i live but i know the hype was real around here.

After 3 Christmas releases in a row for retro 11s everyone should be atleast a little prepared for this release...best of luck to everyone though

Back
Top Bottom