Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

AND because of posts like that is why NTers tend to stay away from the JB forum.

Get ready for it over the next month.

A whole bunch of people with join dates of yesterday asking how do these fit and where can they buy them from.

This release gone be crazy 
mean.gif
. Hope everyone is able to cop their pair in peace.....Imma try my luck online 

That thread was brutal.. last year's concord thread was like 300 pages split across 3 different threads..

It was more then 300. I believe like 500 each on the first 2, and the aftermath is at like 180 right now. Ridiculousness as usual

Not sure. I'll find out and let you know

Right on for the info. I talked to a finishline manager and she gave me some weird info. Said it would be a email invite to winners circle members. Most of the stores in the bay area are unsure of what they will do. Say it will most likely be raffle tix a week before release date.

Sharpening my shank for these lol man I hope my plug comes thru for these...Good luck to the true heads, I hope all y'all get your pair!

Black and Red Concords? Black and Red Space Jams! Or what about the Black and Red Columbias? and can I resell them for $500 once I buy it?
sick.gif

i know i'm going to pay at least $300.00 for a pair to avoid the line up b.s.at local mom and pop's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom