Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i'm more hyped to grab my son a pair than one for myself. i hope these will be better than the crappy *** CDPs

I say this too much, but I don't trust any early release. If it isn't from a certified retailer (eastbay, footlocker, FNL, foot action) or if a reseller doesn't have the receipt then I will not buy it. I would always have doubts, especially after the Concords early release fiasco.
But hey the more early releases you guys get, e easier it is for me to cop in stores

Amen. The Concord early release horror stories made me swear off ever thinking about copping early. :smh:

:lol:  lol ohh really...I'd brag about that all the time. Most people struggle to find a 10 an hr Job lol...what you make?? dont worry i'll wait!

Not really to thread jack, but as a Car salesman i bring home around 8,500 per month - 12,000 on a really good month. Don't know how the equates in hourly pay... But 18 bucks an hour really isn't something to brag about bro.

Not really to thread jack, but as a Car salesman i bring home around 8,500 per month - 12,000 on a really good month. Don't know how the equates in hourly pay... But 18 bucks an hour really isn't something to brag about bro.
*humble brag* where you work at my dude? Rolls Royce?

Thats not a humble brag, most people in the Car industry bring home around this amount. We work crazy hours as well.. thats why MOST people don't last.

I work for Ford BTW.

Edit:
Bonus, Spins, Flats and a 16 car a month average will get you to the amount I mentioned... This is chump changed compared to what Lexus/Mercedes etc make.

Last edited:
Thats not a humble brag, most people in the Car industry bring home around this amount. We work crazy hours as well.. thats why MOST people don't last.
I work for Ford BTW.
Edit:
Bonus, Spins, Flats and a 16 car a month average will get you to the amount I mentioned... This is chump changed compared to what Lexus/Mercedes etc make.
Def an eye opener. Never knew they made this much. From the bad rep I've heard from most people it was "work crazy hours for horrible pay" Get your grind on fam that's good money. I will never hate on another man's income.

^ yup my father used to sell cars would bring home like 4-5k checks too bad child support would take most... Anyways I'm cool with my cdps me and my nephews going to be in cg9

Neither is being a car salesman.

I know a few car salesman. 12 hour days, 6 days a weeks. You may average $25-30/hr if you're lucky. Forget a life outside of dealership hours.

I make $30 an hour and don't have to work ridiculous hours just to average a wage that will make it worthwhile.

I hear strippers make bank too!

Stay in school kids.

d0105afd_jd.jpeg

well, if you cant get the 11's try these!!!

This release is gna be crazy for sure... If I don't get these ill be fine I still have a super fresh 2008 pair plus I'm really going for Thunder 4's hope my finishline gets thunders and decent amount of bred 11's

Neither is being a car salesman.
I know a few car salesman. 12 hour days, 6 days a weeks. You may average $25-30/hr if you're lucky. Forget a life outside of dealership hours.
I make $30 an hour and don't have to work ridiculous hours just to average a wage that will make it worthwhile.
I hear strippers make bank too!
Stay in school kids.

Wasn't bragging though, but thats neither here nor there. I graduated with a degree if that helps. As for the hours yea the suck, but you work smart not hard and you'll move up.

Good for you.
I'm not going to get into a battle of employment with you because that's not what this is about. I do just fine for myself, and if you are happy with your situation, that's cool too. More power to you, bruh. I ain't trying to knock anybody giving an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
It just irks me when dudes working crumby retail jobs try to brag to the forums about their discos, etc., as if anybody gainfully employed would give up their job for yours and your disco. If you get 30% off sneakers, but I make 6 times you salary, I don't know what makes you think you are winning...
So you're saying you make 6 times more than $18.70 an hour? You make $108? Dude ****.  You probably waited in line for the Yeezy 2 and sold them for your monthly income.

At least $18 an hour is CONSISTENT.  You SELL CARS.  you work on commision! I bet you work 100+ hours every 2 weeks being stranded at the dealership for 12 hours a day.  What kind of life is that?  You don't make $8,000 a month you  liar.  People at BMW and Mercedes don't even make that! And you say you work at FORD? LOL. You probably make only make about $40,000 or even less.   Which equals to *GASP* ABOUT $20 AN HOUR.  Wow.  Big improvement.  Give me an $18 an hour JOB over a crappy commission non-job security salesman job any day of the week.  Remember Car Salesmen are known for being compulsive LIARS. Sorry but being a Car Salesman aint anything to brag about BRO.  Find a real career, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom