Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

He's lying, there's gonna be an employee raffle. And employees can still hold pairs depending on how your manager is, we can't hold pairs of these though
indifferent.gif
lol not our store...you NT GURUS kill me...lol think you know everything...My manager is a sneaker head... "Ohhh I thought there was a limit per customer on the Bred IV's" lol NO I sold A guy 5 pairs of Bred IV's and my Store Manager said it was no limit!

lol not our store...you NT GURUS kill me...lol think you know everything...My manager is a sneaker head... "Ohhh I thought there was a limit per customer on the Bred IV's" lol NO I sold A guy 5 pairs of Bred IV's and my Store Manager said it was no limit!

Some dude came into our store and bought all 21 pairs we had left at the time

Funny Guy! but FNL is my 2nd job and i wrk part time job I only wrk days i can. My fulltime job is at Wal-Mart Distribution Center 18.70 an Hr. lol 
look it up funny guy!

woah, dropping the i make under $40k per year on folks! you doing it big!!

at least you're working a 2nd job to collect more funds. that deserves respect

Last edited:
Just think.....

What if THESE released on Black Friday!

:lol:

Glad stores are doing the raffle though, makes the release a bit more smoother.

I work for Finishline Guy >D , if your manager is blatantly ignoring store protocol that's on him but don't make it sound like all Finish Lines are gonna be like that.

LoL y'all crack me up NT I'm just going to continue to watch the hype build on these and come Dec 21 watch how disappointed all the NT's who was talking mess get disappointed. Overall though good luck! I got my pairs on lock with my job FNL so no need to go back and fourth.

Although I have the 01's, I wish I was able to keep my OG's
mean.gif
. I wish JB would have at least add the white trim on the patent leather on the 2012 retro's.
Yeah, additionally, I wish they reverse the jumpman logo to make it look symmetrical and use white CF again. I like it better than black/silver CF on the retros

LoL y'all crack me up NT I'm just going to continue to watch the hype build on these and come Dec 21 watch how disappointed all the NT's who was talking mess get disappointed. Overall though good luck! I got my pairs on lock with my job FNL so no need to go back and fourth.

I;ve already prepared myself for disappointment.

im already in there got my girl some db runs today cause she always get my retros in Canada with no issues :smokin feet up just waiting on these

Funny Guy! but FNL is my 2nd job and i wrk part time job I only wrk days i can. My fulltime job is at Wal-Mart Distribution Center 18.70 an Hr. lol 
look it up funny guy!

Good for you.

I'm not going to get into a battle of employment with you because that's not what this is about. I do just fine for myself, and if you are happy with your situation, that's cool too. More power to you, bruh. I ain't trying to knock anybody giving an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.

It just irks me when dudes working crumby retail jobs try to brag to the forums about their discos, etc., as if anybody gainfully employed would give up their job for yours and your disco. If you get 30% off sneakers, but I make 6 times you salary, I don't know what makes you think you are winning...

Last edited:
Good for you.
I'm not going to get into a battle of employment with you because that's not what this is about. I do just fine for myself, and if you are happy with your situation, that's cool too. More power to you, bruh. I ain't trying to knock anybody giving an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
It just irks me when dudes working crumby retail jobs try to brag to the forums about their discos, etc., as if anybody gainfully employed would give up their job for yours and your disco. If you get 30% off sneakers, but I make 6 times you salary, I don't know what makes you think you are winning...
Ah-HA!! I see what you did there! LOL

Last edited:
look it up funny guy!

Lol no hate, but $18/hr is really nothing to brag about

Back
Top Bottom